~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝔂 𝓞𝓷𝓮 ~

Chapter One Hundred And Sixty One: A Wedding To Remember

Instead of going back to their flat, per Fleur's request Lina had taken some time off work and was staying at The Burrow until the day of the wedding with Cedric

Instead of going back to their flat, per Fleur's request Lina had taken some time off work and was staying at The Burrow until the day of the wedding with Cedric. Lina was rooming with Ginny and Hermione while Cedric was rooming with Bill and Charlie when he arrived.

The days leading up to the wedding was spent doing preparations, flower arrangements, seating plans, tidying the rooms that guests were never going to see and on top of all that Lina was constantly by Fleur's side. The only time she and Cedric got a moment alone was when they would sneak off for half an hour to the hill near The Burrow to just be with each other without prying eyes.

The day before the wedding (which also happened to be Harry's birthday) Fleur's mother, father and sister arrived. That day was going to be a quiet one for Lina, the only thing Fleur had to do was try on her wedding dress and the only thing Lina had to do was try on her bridesmaid's dress.

Lina only had time to wish Harry a quick happy birthday (she was going to give Harry his present later when Mrs Wealsey wasn't ease dropping any conversation he had) before being whisked away by Madame Delacour and Fleur for her dress fitting.

"I ave sent Cedric away" Fleur informed Lina as Madame Delacour handed Lina her dress.

"Where?" Lina asked slightly alarmed

"Only to the village, so he doesn't see your dress" Fleur clarified.

Lina feeling more at ease took the dress and went behind the screen to change. The dress was incredibly soft to the touch, it was golden in colour and woven in silk. It was floor length with had a heart neckline and shoulder straps that were slightly ruffled. It was beautiful and Lina couldn't wait to try it on.

The dress fit like a glove, she didn't think it needed any alterations to it and neither did Fleur or Madam Delacour.

"Fantastique" Fleur said clapping her hands together "you look beautiful Evangelina."

Fleur and her mother excused themselves not long after Fleur had tried on her own dress, it was even beautiful than Lina's and left Lina in the bedroom to take the dress off when she wanted to.

She didn't want to take the dress off though, in fact, she wanted to find a way to sneak out of The Burrow to show Cedric it, it was only one night but she couldn't wait to show him.

"My mother has cut my hair," a very familiar voice said.

In the reflection of the mirror Charlie was leaning against the doorway, his arms crossed and his hair notably shorter "when did you get here?" Lina asked, she picked up her dress so it didn't drag to walk over to him and hugged him tightly.

"An hour ago" Charlie answered squeezing Lina back "but before I could even unpack, mum had me strapped down to a chair and was cutting my hair."

"It's not that bad," Lina said when she pulled away.