~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ~

Chapter One Hundred And Fifteen: Mrs Weasley And Bill

As time went on Lina spent her time between helping Cedric and Harry learning hexes and jinxes for the upcoming task and revising for her own exams that would finish the day of the third task

Time passed by quickly and before Lina could fully comprehend the day was upon them. The twenty-fourth of June. The day of the third task.

"Are you alright?" Lina asked Cedric. Danny and Lucy had left the two to have breakfast to themselves. Cedric had been nervous all week and the only one who could calm him down was Lina.

"Yeah I'm fine," Cedric said trying to sound casual, anyone else would have brought his facade, not Lina she knew him too well.

"No you're not," Lina said smiling gently and reached over the table to grab his hand "your nervous and that's okay but you've prepared for the task, you're skilled with a wand and I know you're determined to win. You're going to do just fine, better than that even you're going to be great."

"You always know just what to say, don't you?" Cedric said rubbing his thumb over Lina's knuckles.

"It's a talent" Lina shrugged, just then the bell for first lesson rang. "Exam time" Lina sighed and got up.

"I'll walk you, after all, it's not like I've got anything else to do," Cedric said, he too got up and the pair left the hall together.

"Oh yeah, so what are you going to do about your N.E.W.Ts if you're not taking them now?"

"I've got to do them I think a week after the third task, so I've still been revising as you've seen but I haven't had to worry about it like I would have done. What exam have you got now?"

"Charms. Thank Merlin this is my last one."

The pair arrived at the charms classroom and they hugged goodbye before Lina took a deep breath and entered the classroom for her last exam of her sixth year.

The exam went well Lina believed, after a break she then had potions, Lina sat at the back of the classroom in between Fred and George, with Lee on his side while Snape snapped at a poor Hufflepuff student because their homework had one thing wrong with it.

The lesson was barley ten minutes in when there was a knock on the dungeon door and Professor McGonagall entered the classroom. "I'm sorry to bother you Professor Snape but I need to borrow Miss Lina."

Snape looked less than pleased by this, he wouldn't get to torment his least favourite student today. "Very well," he said tight-lipped.

Lina rather confused stood up but McGonagall quickly told her to bring her bag as she would be a while. Lina more confused than ever, although glad to get out of potions followed Professor McGonagall out, giving the twins and Lee a small wave as she did.