~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮 ~

Chapter One Hundred And Five: Heartbroken

Cedric was livid, his face was red, his hands were balled into fists at his side and his eyes narrowed into slits as he glared solely at Francis

Cedric was livid, his face was red, his hands were balled into fists at his side and his eyes narrowed into slits as he glared solely at Francis. Lina had never seen Cedric so angry before, but why he was angry she could fathom why. Cedric didn't say anything, he just turned and left.

Lina turned to Francis her mouth slightly agape "I, I'm sorry I have to go after him."

Francis nodded "I understand."

Lina smiled gratefully and hastily went to the common room that was where she figured Cedric would be, hopefully, he wouldn't be in his room though.

Cedric thankfully or maybe not wasn't in his room, instead, he was pacing the length of the empty common room, he hadn't calmed down in the slightest.

"Cedric," Lina said softly. Cedric didn't stop pacing so she tried again "Cedric" but still nothing "Cedric!" Lina yelled and that made him stop.

"Where's Francis?" Cedric asked bitterly not looking at Lina.

"I left him to come and check on you. Are you okay?" She asked taking a tentative step forward.

"Am I okay?" Cedric released sharply looking at Lina.

"Alright, sorry that was the wrong thing to ask, clearly you're not."

"No, I'm not," Cedric said running a hand through his hair.

"Cedric, what's going on?"

Cedric took a deep breath to calm himself down and to Lina, it looked like he was having an argument with himself between calm and angry, angry one. "You kissed him!" Cedric yelled making Lina jump.

Lina took a step back shocked, Cedric never, except one, yelled at her, but then his accusations settled within her and she herself got angry, how dare he accuse her when he had done the same thing with Cho. "He kissed me!" Lina corrected.

"You kissed him, he kissed you the result is still the same,"

"Excuse you what the hell does that mean," Lina said taking a step forward.

"I thought you didn't like him."

"I don't!" Lina said throwing her hands up.

"But you still kissed him."

Lina really wasn't sure where he was going with this "for the last time he kissed me! And I pushed him off."