~ 𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮 ~

Epilogue: Nineteen Years Later

"Mum!"

"Dad!"

The quiet morning atmosphere was immediately broken by the shouts of children for their parents. Lina Diggory's eyes slowly fluttered open to find her husbands blue eyes already open and looking at her.

"Do you remember a time when we weren't woken up by someone yelling for us?" Cedric asked.

Lina thought for a moment "no" she said, "before we had kids we had a Danny and a Lucy remember."

"How could I forget" he chuckled stretching his body.

"I don't want to get up" Lina sighed snuggling further into her pillow.

"Me neither but we have to or have you forgotten what day it is?" Cedric said quirking an eyebrow up.

Lina groaned again and buried her head even further into her pillow, she then sighed again remembering she was meant to be an adult now and get up.

"Who's doing it?" Cedric asked sitting up.

"I'll go," Lina said swinging her feet over the side of the bed "you did it last year."

As she was about to get out of bed Cedric wrapped an arm around Lina's waist and pulled her back down to kiss her deeply "I love you" he said.

"I love you too" she replied and pecked his lips again.

"Mum!" A voice yelled from somewhere in the cottage.

"Duty calls," Lina said, she wrapped her dressing gown around her body and headed down to the kitchen.

"Here mum" her eldest adopted son/godson Teddy said holding out a cup of tea for her.

"And this is why you're my favourite," she said taking the steaming mug and placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Oi, what about me!" Reggie, her fifteen year old called out.

Lina looked at him and raised an unimpressed eyebrow. Reggie was sitting at the head of the kitchen table that was filled with food, leaning back in his chair, his feet on the table. "Depends on what you did apart from put your feet on the table," she said swatting his feet down.

"I made breakfast!" He said proudly waving a hand at the food.

Lina looked at Teddy for confirmation, he shrugged with a lopsided grin. She looked back at her son, never had he ever even offered to make so much as a piece of toast let alone a whole ass breakfast.

"What do you want?" Lina asked her son.

Reggie, who looked almost exactly like his great uncle dramatically gasped "mother, can I not make breakfast out of the goodness of my heart."