~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝔂-𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻 ~

Chapter Sixty Four: I love...

"What the hell happened?"

"I broke the plant pot" Lina replied looking at her friends guilty, the plant the pot contained was not amused.

"Why?" Lucy asked.

"I don't know it was an accident," Lina said. After a full day the whole school talking about her and Sirius Lina decided she was sick of it and didn't have to listen to it, she ditched Arithmancy her last lesson for the day and hid out at her usual table in the common room, doing home worked while wrapped up in a yellow patchwork blanket until her friends found her. Lina knew she would be able to hide the fact she ditched from them, especially since they, more so Cedric, had taken it personally upon themselves to walk her to and from every lesson in case someone dared say something, it had even gotten to the point where Cedric had taken house points away from people.

Lina waved her hand and the plant pot was restored.

"Well, no more hiding" Cedric did a quick glance around the room like he was looking for someone, when he was satisfied he turned back to Lina "we have a quidditch meeting, in a couple of minutes ."

"Optional?" Lina asked.

"No Co-Captain."

"Fire me already."

"Not going to happen."

"Okay fine."

Cedric hocked Lina's arm and dragged her over to a different table where the rest of the team now sat.

What's up Diggory, Black" Tony said.

"There's been a change of plan. Our match against Ravenclaw has been changed" Cedric said.

"To when?" Jenifer asked.

"To the first match of the season and it's not against Ravenclaw anymore... it's against Gryffindor."

There was an uproar from the team, they had spent weeks studying Ravenclaw play. Cedric had Cho Chang, Ravenclaw's seeker moths memorised and now all that was wasted.

"Why has it changed so suddenly?" Amelia asked.

"Malfoy's arm is still too fragile, he's refusing to play" Cedric answered with disdain "this isn't going to be easy but we've played Gryffindor before, loads of times, their team hasn't changed either which is good for us, we are not going in blind. Our team is playing better than ever, we've got this."

"And don't forget everyone's dead scared of Black," Tony said.

"Thanks, Tony," Lina said, Tony nodded in reply.

"And all the girls on the team have a crush on Diggory."

"Thanks, Tony," Cedric said, Tony nodded in reply again.