~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮 ~

Chapter Thirty-Five: What Happened?

When the month turned to December it meant one thing, Christmas was coming, Lina's favourite holiday

When the month turned to December it meant one thing, Christmas was coming, Lina's favourite holiday. She walked with a skip in her step out of the Hufflepuff common room, it wasn't long until she would be going home for Christmas.

It was after a long quidditch practice that started before the sun had even risen and a hot shower to follow Lina entered the great hall for some lunch, she was meant to be meeting Danny, Lucy and Cedric but they weren't at the Hufflepuff table but Lina was five minutes late so where were they? Maybe they were sitting at a different table she inspected every house table but they were weren't sitting at any, instead, she saw Harry and Ron with another girl at the Gryffindor table.

"Afternoon everyone" she chirped when she got to the boys.

"Hey, Lina" the boys replied.

"Can I sit with you guys?"

"Of course" Harry replied, she sat down next to Ron.

"Oh we haven't met yet, I'm Lina, a family friends of Lina and Harry's-"

"Cousin," the girl with bushy hair and slightly bigger teeth than the average person said, "Harry told me" she smiled shyly "I'm Hermione."

"It's nice to meet you, Hermione."

"Where's golden boy?" Ron asked.

"You spend way to much time with your brothers if you're calling him that" she quickly scanned the hall to see if any of her friends were around but they hadn't appeared yet. "And who's to say I didn't want to come and see my favourite first years hmm?"

"What were you doing this morning?" Harry quickly jumped in to stop Ron from saying anything.

"Practice" Lina answered.

"How was it?"

"Tough, I think Justin's either trying to kill us or work us until we collapse" Lina quickly scanned the hall again but nothing.

"Wood's the same."

"What year are you in Lina?" Hermione asked, mainly to stop the quidditch talk before it began.

"Third."

"Oh" She perked up slightly "so that means your on your new classes, what are you taking?"

Ron next to Lina groaned "you're in your first year you don't need to worry about new classes!"

"It's alright Ron" Lina reassured "Arithmancy, Care of Magical creatures and muggle studies."

"So you're not a muggle-born or half-blood?"

"No" Lina chuckled "I'm a pureblood Hufflepuff descended from a long line of Slytherin's."

Lina scanned the room again and this time she saw Lucy running into the hall "Lina! Lina! Lina!"

"Lucy, what's wrong?" Lina asked alarmed.