~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝔂 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮 ~

Chapter One Hundred And Fifty-Nine: The Eight Harry's

Flying above houses on the back of Cedric's broom, Lina watched the houses pass by beneath her as she did she thought back to the last time she had been at number twelve Privet Drive

Flying above houses on the back of Cedric's broom, Lina watched the houses pass by beneath her as she did she thought back to the last time she had been at number twelve Privet Drive. Sixteen years old, her dad still alive, the mere idea of Voldemort coming back seemed almost impossible and the dark mark hadn't been seen in fourteen years.

The disillusion charm concealed the members of the order of the phoenix until they had landed in the back garden.

Lina saw Harry wrench the back door open and hurtle out. Hermione flung herself into his arms as other order members let out a polite greeting. Once Hermione let go Ron clapped him on the back.

"All righ, Harry" Hagrid said "ready fer the off?"

"Definitely" Harry beamed looking around at them all, his eyes landed on Lina, "I thought you would be at work."

"Yeah well with a lot of people trying to kill you I figured it's my duty as older god sister to ensure that doesn't happen. Work can wait" Lina replied.

Harry's smile grew "I wasn't expecting this many of you."

"Change of plan" Mad-Eye growled, he was holding two enormous, bulging sacks and his magical eye was spinning from the darkening sky to the garden with a dizzying pace. "Let's get under cover before we take you through it."

Harry led them all into the house and into the kitchen where they all made themselves comfortable. Cedric sat on top of one of the spotless work surfaces, he gently grabbed Lina and she settled herself comfortable between his legs, despite the slightly heated looks Bill was giving them.

"Kingsley, I thought you were looking after the muggle prime minister?" Harry called across the room.

"He can get along without me for one night" Kingsley replied "you're more important. "

"Harry guess what?" Tonks said from her place on the counter next to Cedric. She held up her left hand wiggling it at him showing off the ring that was now permanently there.

"You got married?" Harry yelped looking from her to Remus.

"I'm sorry you couldn't be there, Harry, it was quiet."

"But so beautiful," Lina said not wanting Remus and Tonks to think their day was any less special because of it. The truth was only Lina, Cedric, Ted and Andromeda were invited. Remus said Lina was the only family he needed there.

"That's brilliant," Harry said "congrat-"

"All right, all right, we'll have time for a cosy catch up later!" Moody interrupted. A silence fell over the group in the kitchen as they waited for Moody's next move. The older man dropped sacks at his feet and turned to Harry. "As Dedalus probably told you, we had to abandon plan A. Pius Thicknesse has gone over, which gives us a big problem. He's made it an imprisonable office to connect this house to the Floo network, place a Portkey here or Apparate in or out. All done in the name of your protection, to prevent You-Know-Who getting in at you. Absolutely pointless, seeing as your mothers charm does that already. What he's really done is to stop you getting out of here safely. Second problem: You're underage, which means you've still got the trace on you."