~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ~

Chapter One Hundred And Fourteen: Breakup

"Constant vigilance!"

"You're not funny."

"I think I'm hilarious" Lina grinned "Plus I'm the one who just got sneaked attacked and is currently sitting on my ass. Want a hand up?" Lina asked sticking her hand out. Harry ignored her and got up by himself "fine then" she muttered.

"I thought you were meant to be helping me, not knocking me to the floor," Harry said.

"I am," Lina said and quickly looked around the empty classroom the pair was using "not my fault you can't block my spells."

"But how is that helping? Shouldn't you at least let me fire a couple of spells at you."

"Yes, and you will be but do you really think in that maze if you come across a foe it's just going to wait and let you attack first. No, that's why you have to be prepared. Now" Lina clapped her hands together "again."

Harry groaned and got into position. Lina was going to let him win this round, so she stood there while Harry raised his wand, he pointed it at Lina and yelled: "Stupefy!"

Lina went flying back and was unconscious as she hit the floor. Harry quickly woke her up and Lina opened her eyes with a grin. "That was brilliant Harry!" She said getting up "you're getting it. A couple more times and you should be good." They continued practising for another twenty minutes until they had both had enough. As Lina started to put the room back to its original state Lina looked over at Harry. "Do you need help tomorrow?" She asked.

"No I've got Ron and Hermione but thanks anyway," Harry said.

"It's alright" with a final flick of her wand Lina had successfully put the classroom back to its original state "just let me know when you need my help or when you need an ass whopping" Lina teased and nudged Harry's shoulder.

Harry nudged her back and then they left the classroom together. "You going to dinner?"

"I'm not hungry" Lina lied, the truth was she just didn't want to see Cedric and Cho.

"Alright, well thanks again" Harry smiled and left.

Lina waited a couple of minutes, in that time she talked to a painting of a couple of witches and at a slower pace, she headed to the common room.

Her plan to avoid Cedric and Cho failed miserably, as she was walking she heard the couple talking. Lina's eyes widened and she looked around the corridor, the only way back to the common room was to go right past them. Just as Lima was about to do that and hope they didn't see her Cedric said something that made Lina's heart stop.

"I think we should break up," Cedric said.

"What...why?" Cho asked.

Oh, Merlin, it was happening, like really happening. Lina knew she shouldn't be listening but she couldn't not, at lesser that was what she told herself.

"Because I've been selfish and it's not fair on you anymore."

"You don't love me do you?"

Cedric hesitated before answering, Lina leaned forward to hear him better. "No."

Cho took even longer to reply "you're in love with someone else" she stated.

"Yes."

"Who?"

"I think you know."

I don't, Lina wanted to scream.

"I need to hear you say it. Please, Cedric."

"What are you doing?" A voice suddenly asked from behind Lina.

Lina spun around like an animal caught in headlights. Fred and George were watching her, arms crossed amused. "Nothing," Lina said and turned back around but she could no longer hear Cedric and Cho. "Crap" she cursed and looked back to the boys. "What are you two doing here?"

"Looking for you," Fred said.

"Why I thought you'd be with Lucy," Lina said sighing, she was happy to see the twins but they could've at least gotten there a couple of seconds later.

"We didn't want you to think we'd forgotten about you" Fred shrugged. 

Lina couldn't help but smile "you got a girlfriend, it's not the end of the world."

Fred and George both draped an arm around Lina's shoulder and the three began to walk off with no destination in mind.

"At least you don't have to watch them go at it," George said.

"We really need to get you a girlfriend," Lima said patting George's shoulder "what about Angelina, you two looked like you were having fun at the Yule Ball."

"Well I wouldn't want to get a girlfriend and leave you all alone," George said.

"Don't worry, I don't think I'm going to be single for long...hopefully" Lina said. Before the boys could question what she meant Lina spoke again "seriously, ask Angelina out George or I'll do it for you and I'll make it painfully embarrassing for you."

"Alright fine!" George said throwing his hands up. Lina and Fred looked at each other and high fived.

"You have one week," Lina said grinning even bigger.