~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻 ~

Chapter One Hundred And Four: The Yule Ball

Something was wrong in the friendship group

Something was wrong in the friendship group. Lina and Cedric had suddenly started acting awkward around each other since the day they found out about each other's dates for the Yule Ball. It was obvious to Danny and Lucy how they felt about each other and they needed Lina and Cedric to talk to each other about it, Lina wanted to but she scared it would somehow end in an argument.

Since Lucy had been asked out by Fred she had been spending quite a bit of time with the twins, helping them dispatch canary creams to unsuspecting students. Lina wasn't jealous that Lucy was spending time with the twins she was happy for her best friend and it was a relief that she may not have to keep her two friendship groups separate anymore.

Danny had finally found a date to the ball, it was the day before the school broke up for Christmas, she was a Gryffindor girl by the name of Rachel she had come up to Danny during dinner and asked him.

And Lina still hadn't found a dress, it was now three days before the ball and Lina was seriously panicking, what if she didn't find a dress in time would she even go? The panic consumed her and there wasn't a time of day when she wasn't thinking about it.

"I'm so screwed," Lina said to none of her friends in particular.

"What's going on?" Cedric asked biting into his toast.

"Lina doesn't have a dress" Lucy answered, Lucy, Ginny and Hermione were the only ones who knew about Lina's predicament.

"You have three days," Danny said.

"Really I didn't know!" Lina snapped "sorry" she immediately said after "I just don't know what I'm going to do if I don't find a dress."

"Don't go" Cedric said.

"She's going" Lucy snapped, she still hadn't forgiven Cedric for going to the ball with Cho, even if he didn't mean to say yes.

Just then the post arrived, four owls were carrying one heaving looking pink box, everyone in the entrance hall watched eagerly to see who it was going to be placed in front of. That person, Lina.

"Did you order something?" Lucy asked.

"No," she said, she broke up a piece of toast for the owls and they happily flew off. Taped to the top of the box was a note.

"Form Padfoot."

Lina frowned her brow and opened the box slightly, it was a dress. Lina quickly shut the box and looked at Lucy "my room now."