~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝔂 ~

Chapter Ninety: The Man In The Mask

"That was brilliant!" Lina cheered with a slight skip in her step as the group walked back to the tents "the way they all moved on their brooms, it was like they knew exactly what each other was thinking

"That was brilliant!" Lina cheered with a slight skip in her step as the group walked back to the tents "the way they all moved on their brooms, it was like they knew exactly what each other was thinking. Oh, I've got to talk to Ced now." Ginny opened her mouth "about quidditch" Lina quickly said, "he's captain of the Hufflepuff team as you know and I'm co-captain, it's his last year this year and I think we might be able to win the cup."

They walked along the lantern lit path through the woods, Lina was holding each of the twin's hands and they were swinging them back and forth wildly, around them Ireland supports were singing and the Leprechauns were dancing above peoples heads.

When they finally got back to their tent no one was ready for bed. As Mr Weasley was making cups of Hot Chocolate for everyone the kids were happily teasing and chatting to each other.

"Krum was an artist out there!" Ron declared.

"I think you're in love Ron" Ginny teased sitting down at the kitchen table.

"Viktor I love you-" Fred sang.

"Viktor I do-" George continued.

"Whatever the weather, my heart beats only for you!" Lina finished giggling and twirled around until she bumped into the chair Ginny was sitting in. With another laugh directed at Ron's pouting lips, she sat down at the table next to Ginny.

While they drank hot chocolate, the family began arguing about the match. Mr Weasley was having a disagreement with Charlie about cobbing when Ginny fell asleep right at the table spilling her hot chocolate all over the floor, that was when Mr Weasley declared it was time for bed.

Ginny leaned on Lina as them two and Hermione headed into their own tent, they changed into their pyjamas and then Lina tucked Ginny into bed before saying goodnight to Hermione and crawled under her duvet falling asleep to the continued singing of the Irish.

Lina slept peacefully, blissfully unaware of the chaos and terror happening outside. That was until she along with the other girls were harshly woken up by Mr Weasley. "Girls, get up now!" He said urgently.

"What's going on?" Ginny asked.

"No time to explain - just grab your coats and get outside."

The girls did as he said and when Lina's feet hit the ground it was like a switch had been turned on and she could hear the terrified screams of people she didn't know. She quickly put her coat on, in a snap decision she grabbed her wand from her backpack and ran outside to the world of destruction.

People were running into the woods, fleeing from something steadily moving toward them with loud bands and a flickering light that looked terrifyingly like fire.

"We're going to help the Ministry" Mr Weasley called over the noise as Bill, Charlie and Percy emerged from the boy's tent, dressed and wands clenched tightly in their hands "you lot - get into the woods and stick together. I'll come and fetch you when this is all over" he and the eldest boys tore in the direction of the oncoming group.