~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 ~

Chapter One Hundred And Thirty-Three: Lesson With A Pink Toad

"I just don't get how you got detention on the first day back," Lina said to Harry biting into a piece of toast

"I just don't get how you got detention on the first day back," Lina said to Harry biting into a piece of toast. Second day back and Lina had decided to eat breakfast with her favourite fifth year Gryffindors.

"You weren't there Lee," Ron said shaking his head "the woman is a nightmare."

"That's one word for her" Harry angrily muttered stabbing the sausage on his plate with his fork.

"Why? What did she do, none of you have told me all you said was that Harry got detention" Lina said grabbing a couple of pancakes for her own plate.

"Well for starters she isn't letting us actually do any magic" Hermione, she too was just as angry as Harry "and then she talks to us like we're babies."

"Worse of all she won't admit that Voldemort-" Ron shuddered at the name Harry said "is back. That no one wants to attack us! She keeps saying that what happened to Cedric was an accident when it was Voldemort who tried to kill him!"

A wave of pain shot through Lina was she remembered Harry returning from the third task with a near-dead Cedric.

Harry saw her face and cooled his anger down "sorry" he muttered.

"It's fine" Lina brushed off "so this women-"

"With the toad face," Ron said.

"With the toad face" Lina repeated, "is a spy for the ministry and is also in denial about what's happening out there in the real world concerning Voldemort?"

"Pretty much," Harry said eating a bite of his toast.

"Sounds like a great person for a Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher," Lina said raising both her eyebrows.

"When do you have her?" Hermione asked.

The bell for lessons rang.

"Right now" Lina answered.

"Good luck," Harry, Ron and Hermione said.

"Thanks, sounds like I'm going to need it," Lina said grabbing her bag, she met the twins and Lee in the Entrance Hall.

The four sat at the back of the classroom, Lina was between Fred and George, with Lee next to Fred. They all had their own desk but together they made up the entire back row.

"Good morning class," Umbridge said a sickly sweet smile on her face.

Fred looked at Lina and made a gagging gesture.

A few students mumbled a good morning back that was interrupted by a yawn. It was too early for this.

"Tut, tut," Umbridge said shaking her head "have students at this school not been taught any basic manners? When I directly address this class I expect a reply from everyone. Now let's try again, shall we? Good morning class."