~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝔂-𝓢𝓲𝔁 ~

Chapter Ninety-Six: The Visitors Arrive

Over the next few weeks, Lina was rushed off her feet and her lessons were getting harder with each passing day

Over the next few weeks, Lina was rushed off her feet and her lessons were getting harder with each passing day. In Defence Against the Dark Arts Moody had started teaching the class how to duel, the first lesson Moody had told the class to go for it and as each lesson progressed he taught them more useful spells. Snape had been giving harder potions for them to make, and if he wasn't insulting Lina then he was completing ignoring her - which was fine with Lina. Then there were her shifts at the hospital, that worked her so hard she was dead on her feet by the time she and Cedric (who always waited for her and often have her a piggyback ride) arrived back at the common room.

Because of Lina's new responsibilities Lina hadn't been able to spend much time with her friends, even she had a guilt few hours they were spent in the common room at their table doing homework or revising.

"This sucks" Lucy huffed letting her quill drop as she extended her fingers to get rid of the cramp that was forming "when's the first Hogsmeade trip?"

"They haven't announced it yet, probably after the other schools arrive" Cedric replied.

Lucy groaned and let her head fall onto the table, Lina smiled and patted her friends back "there, there" she said.

"You're so lucky you're not doing N.E.W.Ts this year," Lucy said.

"That hard?" Lina asked.

"No it's piss easy," Danny said rolling his eyes.

"And I'm shutting up" Lina mumbled and continued writing her charms essay.

Cedric next to her smiled but didn't say anything.

They worked in silence, occasionally making jokes or teasing each other until a forth year student ran into the common room straight to the group of four. "Cedric! Cedric!" He panted like he had run a long distance to get here.

Cedric looked up at the boy "oh hi Ernie" he said politely, he still wasn't keen on the boy after the Lina incident "are you alright."

"Me?" Ernie asked sounding startled, Danny laughed but quickly turned it into a cough "oh yes I'm perfectly fine thank you. They announced when the foreign schools are arriving."

"When?" Cedric asked sounding genuinely interested.

"Friday, thirtieth of October. And lessons will be cut short by half an hour."

"Yes!" Lucy cheered.

Ernie gave Lucy a strange look and turned back to Cedric "all students are to take their bags back to their dorm and then assemble in front of the castle. Didn't know if you know do I thought I'd tell you."

"Well thanks, Ernie," Cedric said.

"You're welcome, Cedric!" Ernie grinned and walked off looking rather pleased with himself.