~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝔂-𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 ~

Chapter Fifty-Seven: My Dad Has Done What?

"Lina, did you remember to send Harry his birthday present?"

"Yes!"

"Lina! Lina!"

"One second!" Lina peaked out from under her bed, Demeter was watching her, licking her paw with what could only be described as a judgmental stare "Well you could help."

"Lina!" Remus yelled from downstairs in the kitchen.

"I can't find my shoes" she yelled back.

"Did you check under your bed?"

"Yes!" Lina stood up and held her hand out "Accio shoe" from under her desk, the shoe she had just spent the last hour searching for flew out into her hand "finally" she shoved her feet in, stuck her tongue out at Demeter who looked like she was smiling and ran downstairs into the kitchen.

Remus was sat at the table reading the Daily Prophet "did you use magic?" He asked looking up from his paper.

"Maybe?" Lina replied Remus raised his eyebrows "what, you can't give me detention yet, you're not officially a professor for another couple of weeks."

Remus hummed "like I'd give you detention."

Lina smiled brightly "I know, it's going to be great having you at school. Have you seen my jacket?"

"Hanging up on the hook, where you left it last night."

"Right" Lina snapped her finger and left the room.

"Why are you so frazzled today, you're not normally like this" Remus called after her.

"No reason" she replied coming back in with one arm in her jacket sleeve, the other out.

"Who are you going out with again?" Remus asked.

"Cedric."

"Ah."

"What?"

"Nothing, nothing."

"What!?"

"Nothing, shouldn't you be going?"

Lina looked at the hanging clock, she was late "crap" she grabbed her bag and kissed Remus in the cheek before running out the door. The muggle village where Lina was supposed to be meeting Cedric was at least half an hour walk away, now she could run and cut the time down but that would mean she'd turn up all sweaty.

"What you thinking so hard about?"

Lina jumped, she had been so lost in her mind she hadn't noticed a figure appear "Cedric? What are you doing here, I thought we were meeting in the village."

"No we said we were meeting here" Cedric replied.

"We did?"

"We did" Cedric confirmed.