~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓣𝔀𝓸 ~

Chapter One Hundred And Forty-Two: A Christmas To Remember

 Lina awoke on Christmas morning from a knock on her door and Demeter meowing loudly right by her ear

It took her a couple of seconds to realise it was actually Christmas day but when she did she was instantly fully awake and giddy with excitement. At a second knock on her bedroom door, Lina waved her hand and the door unlocked and opened.

"Merry Christmas!" Sirius said happily as he came into his daughter's room, a wrapped Christmas present in his hand.

"Merry Christmas dad" Lina replied, unwrapping one of the presents from the medium size pile at the end of her bed, it was a scrapbook kit from Lucy with a note attached saying 'for the original four hufflefuckers.'

Sirius saw the card and raised an eyebrow.

"Private joke" Lina quickly said. She reached down under her bed and pulled out Sirius's present "here" she said.

Sirius took the present and quickly unwrapped the large parcel. Lina wasn't exactly sure what to get him, so she got him an abundance of things, new clothes, a few pictures of her from the time Sirius missed out on, an old Muggle record player and a few records from bands Remus had said Sirius loved as a teenager.

A bright smile spread on Sirius's face, he brought Lina into a hug and kissed the top of her head. "I love them."

Lina opened her own present from Sirius, it was a baby book, pictures all from Lina's first year of life, cuttings of her clothes, baby blankets and stuffed toys, wrapping paper from her first Christmas and birthday. At the back, there were little notes from everyone that cared about Lina.

"Dad this is..." Lina was speechless, she felt incredibly emotional but vowed not to cry on Christmas day "are you sure you want to give this to me?"

"There's no one else I want to have it," Sirius said squeezing Lina's hand.

There was suddenly a loud crack and Fred and George appeared in Lina's room.

"You're already awake," Fred said disheartened.

"Yep," Lina said narrowing her eyes at the twins "I know what you two were planning."

"You're no fun," George said and the pair Apparated from the room.

Sirius looked at his daughter questionable.

"You don't want to know," she said.

Once Sirius had left Lina changed into jeans and a strappy t-shirt, she pulled on her newest Weasely jumper over the top and left the room bumping into Bill as she did.

"Merry Christmas Bill!"

"Merry Christmas Lee" Bill said pulling her into a tight one-armed hug. Together they headed down the stairs "thanks for my present by the way."