70- My presents to you

Hello all you beautiful and lovely readers~♡ I hope that you all are well~♡ I am honestly exhausted with work and just exhausted in life.🤣😂 All I want to do is sleep and write.😂🤣 But I keep on moving to keep from giving up on everything.:3 So please do not worry about me.:3 I've made it through worse~♡ But how are you all doing? Don't be afraid to talk to me~♡ I'll do what I can, even if its only to listen~♡ This chapter has some very minor sexual content, but please remain advised when reading~♡ I hope that you all will like this chapter and you're not losing interest just yet~♡ I still have big things planned for this story, like their wedding.:3 But without further ado, please enjoy this newest installment~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Jungkook's hands rested on Taehyung's hips as the elder hovered over him, kissing him with intense passion. Jungkook was starting to feel dizzy from the intensity as his grip tightened on Taehyung's hips. Taehyung winced slightly, ignoring the pain as he continued to kiss Jungkook frivolously. "T- Tae, baby," Jungkook breathed out, turning his head away to breathe. Taehyung pouted as he slumped into Jungkook more, sighing as he laid his head on Jungkook's chest. "Yes?" Taehyung addressed Jungkook's struggle, planting his chin in the divet of Jungkook's toned chest.

"I- I would love nothing more than to ravage you right now but think about your condition first," Jungkook countered, breathing heavily under Taehyung. Taehyung pouted more, huffing slightly as he pushed himself into a sitting position on top of Jungkook. "Then let me blow you," Taehyung suggested, shrugging nonchalantly as Jungkook choked on his own saliva. Jungkook bit his lip at the suggestion, glancing at the position they were already lounging. "While the offer sounds very tempting, baby boy. Please wait until in the morning so you can at least sleep this medicine off," Jungkook suggested as Taehyung groaned softly and flopped onto his good side. He hugged the bunny Jungkook bought him close to his chest and pouted with his back to Jungkook.

Jungkook slowly sat up as he kicked his shoes off and threw his clothes into a hamper in the corner. He liked to be free when he slept, rather than have anything getting tangled if he tossed and turned throughout the night. He curled up close to Taehyung and wrapped his arms around the elder male, Taehyung quickly drifting off due to the morphine. Jungkook, however, closed his eyes, but could never fall into a deep or restful sleep.

||

Taehyung peeked his eyes open that morning, rubbing his sleepy eyes at the blinding white that reflected in through his window. Taehyung slowly peeked up from his position in bed to see blankets of pristine white encompassing everything. In his excitement, Taehyung sat up quickly, feeling a gentle tug at his waist and a dull ache creep up his side. Taehyung glanced over to see Jungkook still peacefully fast asleep, snuggled deep into Taehyung's back. Taehyung smiled softly to himself as that dull ache slowly spread further up his side and into his ribcage. It made it that much more painful to breathe, but he was managing. He groaned softly, even though the pain was somewhat easier to ignore now.

Taehyung turned towards Jungkook more, allowing the younger to now use his lap as a pillow. With a loving smile, Taehyung tenderly caressed Jungkook's head before combing his elegant fingers through Jungkook's silky ebony hair. From the tender touches, Jungkook nestled further into Taehyung's lap with a soft, satisfied sigh. Taehyung stifled a soft giggle, smiling to himself as he continued to comb his fingers through Jungkook's soft hair until the younger peeked up at him through groggy eyes. "Good morning, darling," Taehyung greeted with a pleasant smile as Jungkook slowly unwrapped his arms from around Taehyung and lifted himself into a sitting position.