30- Feeling Uncertain

Hello, everyone~♡ I'm back with another chapter for you all~♡ I hope it's not too terrible to you guys.🥺 Also, I'm so very excited to be releasing Wish You were Here this next Thursday.:3 Giving taekookieelove a sneak peek of the first chapter has helped me in confidence for that story greatly, so please look forward to it~❤💜💙💚 Updates will be on Thursdays for that story.:3♡ There is minor mention of sexual content in this chapter, so please be advised when reading~♡ I hope you all enjoy~♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Jungkook strolled alongside Taehyung, hand in hand while he cradled a slumbering Yeontan with his other arm. He glanced over at Taehyung, who seemed to be earning a lot of stares from other people established by his style for their outing. Somehow, it irked Jungkook. He didn't know why and he didn't know when this started occurring, but he abhorred other people even glancing at him, let alone staring. Male or female, it didn't matter. Anyone looking at Taehyung that wasn't him was bothersome.

Taehyung glanced over at Jungkook, noticing him staring out of the corner of his eye and smiled. "Something on your mind?" Taehyung asked, squeezing Jungkook's hand in encouragement. Jungkook shook his head, opting to remain silent as they continued walking. Taehyung shrugged and pointed out a pet store, smiling as he pulled Jungkook along. "Let's go in here!"

Jungkook followed without much resistance, scowling at the people behind them that had once been regarding Taehyung. Permitting everybody understands that Taehyung was his property. Nobody was going to get anywhere familiar with him with Jungkook beside him.

Jungkook turned his attention back towards Taehyung, staring at the back of Taehyung's curly dark cocoa hair. Jungkook continued to pursue Taehyung as they scoured aisle after aisle of dog-related paraphernalia. Jungkook evolved in irritation when Taehyung let go of his hand to carry the required items for Yeontan. Before Taehyung could ask what was wrong, Jungkook snatched Taehyung's hand back in his own, noisily plunging everything Taehyung had been hauling onto the floor.

Taehyung stared at Jungkook in alarm, noticing the blinding fury that spiraled deep in Jungkook's eyes. Taehyung remained silent as he tightened his hand around Jungkook's own for encouragement, offering a hesitant and small smile in an attempt to calm Jungkook. Jungkook noticed the effort Taehyung was trying to convey, taking deep breaths to try and calm himself down as well.

After several moments, Taehyung could see the hostility lifting from Jungkook's face, his expression becoming more relaxed and gentle. Taehyung tenderly rubbed his index finger between Jungkook's eyebrows, smiling softly as Jungkook hung his head in disgrace. "You're going to get wrinkles before you're thirty if you keep that up," Taehyung joked, laughing softly as Jungkook looked up at him through his dark eyelashes. Jungkook gently gripped the finger that was pressed between his eyebrows, maneuvering their hands until he could intertwine their fingers together as he stared heatedly at Taehyung.

Taehyung felt heat creep across his face with Jungkook's gaze so attentive of him and their hands interlocked. "J- Jungkook?" Taehyung questioned nervously as Jungkook's eyes snapped towards Taehyung's lips. "A- Are you okay?"

Jungkook smiled as he pulled Taehyung closer to him, wrapping the arm that cradled Yeontan around the fragile male's waist. Taehyung swallowed hard with their bodies pressed taut against each other, his face flushed bright red as he felt Yeontan poking around against his back. "Jung- Jungkook?" Taehyung asked, squeaking nervously as he rested his other hand against Jungkook's chest. "Wh- what are you doing?" he asked, pressing lightly against Jungkook's chest to try and escape Jungkook's grip.