76- New Year Celebration

Hello, all you beautiful and lovely readers~♡ I hope all is well for you and I hope that you are staying healthy and safe~♡ I apologize about the week I did not update.🥺 I had every intention to do so, but I was so exhausted after work that I couldn't keep my eyes open long enough to do editing and proof reading.👉👈 I didn't find out until a few days later that was simply because I was sick. I am still sick, but recovering quite well with all the sleep. Since I cannot work for another week right now and I am in quarantine, I am planning on catching up on my drafts so that I may be finished with New Leaf soon.:3 I hope you all look forward to that~♡ So without further ado, please enjoy the next installment~♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Taehyung offered another tender smile towards Jungkook before kissing his lips once again. "You don't have to explain anything. I already told Mama that it's not safe for you to be alone with your Papa, so all I have to say is that he didn't like me interrupting your conversation with him and you never have to see him again," Taehyung explained happily, clasping his hands behind his back with repose. Jungkook stared at Taehyung with comprehensive eyes, appreciative to the elder male for always being there for him. Even when Jungkook wasn't always there for him in their past.

"I love you so much, baby," Jungkook whispered softly, cupping Taehyung's face and kissing him tenderly as Taehyung's back hit the wall. All of Jungkook's anxieties about his father melted away when he had Taehyung by his side. He didn't need anyone else as long as he had Taehyung.

Taehyung giggled softly into their kiss, catching Jungkook's attention as he pulled away slightly. "You kissed me as if your life depends on it," Taehyung whispered softly as he opened the door to the bathroom. "But I love you too," Taehyung added, pecking Jungkook's lips as they exited the bathroom, Taehyung holding Jungkook's hand firmly. It was their last full day of freedom beyond those dismal walls and Taehyung was going to make the most of it. Taehyung hastily dragged Jungkook over towards the room that was being decorated for New Year's Eve and loitered around until the celebration.

||

Taehyung snatched several of the shots that were being offered by the head butler, slinking back to the cozy little nook Jungkook and Taehyung had holed up in and handed some of the glasses to Jungkook. "Here's to a new year of bettering ourselves," Taehyung toasted to Jungkook, clinking his glass quietly against Jungkook's own. They both downed the shot quickly, shuddering from the sheer burn of alcohol sliding down their throats. Jungkook groaned softly as he picked up another shot glass and held it out towards Taehyung. "Here's to us being by each other's sides for the rest of eternity," Jungkook toasted as they clinked glasses once again and downed the shots hastily.

Both shuddered once again, Jungkook groaning as Taehyung seated himself on Jungkook's thigh and faced him. "I like the sound of that more than being together until death do us part," Taehyung whispered softly, slurring his words already. "I never want to be without you," Taehyung declared openly, hugging Jungkook as Jungkook tenderly patted Taehyung's back. "You'll never have to be without me, baby," Jungkook reassured, rubbing his hands up Taehyung's thighs.

Taehyung pulled away from the hug slightly, his arms still wrapped around Jungkook's neck as they stared at each other intensely for a moment. "How about more drinks?" Taehyung suggested as he stood up from Jungkook's knee. He wandered over towards the door of the party room, disappearing for several minutes. Jungkook continued to sit where he was and wait for Taehyung, pondering where he'd vanished off to. When Taehyung returned, he hastily took a seat on Jungkook's knee once again. He pulled a large bottle of tequila out from under his shirt as he pressed the bottle to his lips and took a brief swig of the drink. He handed the bottle off to Jungkook as he rummaged around in his pocket and pulled out a small bullet vibrator.