55- Preparty Jitters

Hello all you beautiful, lovely readers that continue to support this mess~♡ I'm sorry that this is a few days later than planned, but I'm still working out a system to get my stories back on track.😂🤣 Because I seriously intend to do so.:3 Although, Wish You were Here may remain on hiatus for a little longer until I finish this one. We'll see though because I hate waiting that long to update inbetween chapters.🥺😔 Although, WYWH has already gone 2 almost 3 months without an update.😔 I am disappointed with that, but I am trying my best.:3 I promise~♡ Now, as for this chapter, it's really just a filler, so there's nothing too triggering, except for mention of child abuse and minor sexual content. (More like teasing🤣😂). But either way, without further delay, here is the next installment~♡ Please enjoy and tell me what you think.:3

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

The passes that they obtained from the warden were supposed to only be for the next three days, but at the request of Taehyung's parents, they were given an extended pass at the recommendation that they remain clean. This extended pass would allow them up to five days off campus. Enough time for them to enjoy the festivities through Christmas day.

Taehyung nodded after taking the passes, still holding Jungkook's hand as they walked towards the gate now. Jungkook was impressed to see a sleek, black Rolls Royce sitting at the gateway when they walked outside. A man stepped out of the driver's seat of the car opening the back door for Taehyung and Jungkook. Taehyung nodded towards the driver before climbing into the car, Jungkook hesitating to admire Taehyung's ass for a moment before climbing in behind him.

Once seated and secured inside the car, the driver closed the back door and climbed back into the driver's seat. Without another word, the driver began navigating towards Taehyung's home. Jungkook squeezed Taehyung's hand out of anxiety, apprehensive to come face to face with Taehyung's parents. Taehyung smiled as he looked over at Jungkook, leaning over towards him, and pecked his lips. He wanted to calm Jungkook's nerves as Jungkook pulled Taehyung's hips closer to him. Taehyung giggled softly as he stared at Jungkook, the younger pressing his forehead against Taehyung's own.

The driver remained professional, keeping his eyes on the road as Jungkook kissed Taehyung heatedly in the back seat. Jungkook's apprehension melting away as one of Taehyung's hands rested on Jungkook's upper thigh. His fingertips rested on Jungkook's inner thigh as they both panted heavily between kisses. Jungkook cupped Taehyung's face as he pulled Taehyung back into a kiss every time Taehyung pulled away to try and breathe. Taehyung whimpered softly into Jungkook's kiss, their tongues dancing against one another until they heard the driver clear his throat.

"We've arrived," the driver announced as Taehyung and Jungkook both wiped their mouths. Taehyung brushed his thumb over his lower lip before pulling out a soft pink shimmer lip gloss and applying more. Jungkook chuckled softly, realizing that was how Taehyung made his lips look so glossy and shiny to attract his attention. The driver stopped the car, climbed out, and opened the back door for Taehyung and Jungkook. Jungkook was the first to climb out of the car with Taehyung close behind as he stood beside the driver, trying to think of what he was going to say. He opened his mouth before closing it in confusion once again. "I won't say anything, Master Taehyung," the driver spoke first, nodding his head in affirmation.

Taehyung smiled as he nodded, turning towards his home with Jungkook standing in awe. It towered in front of them, standing three stories tall with decadent, sheer white walls, golden columns and balcony railings, and beautiful, crystal stained glass windows. Jungkook knew they had money, but he was unaware of just how much money Taehyung's family made.