65- Heart's Recognition

Hello all you beautiful and lovely readers~♡ You sweet, beautiful loves of my life~♡ Without you, I'd be nowhere.:3 So thank you for supporting this story~♡ I hope that all of you are doing well today and living your best lives~♡ You deserve that and so much more~♡ I have been well.:3 Earning that money and definitely working on myself.:3 I have finally forgiven myself for some of the things that has happened in my past.:3 It's quite a relief to my depression honestly.:3 But enough about myself.:3 This chapter has very minor sexual content but please remain advised when reading~♡ Because who knows when it will change.🤷‍♀️ Not even I know because my mind its own enigma and does things when it wants.🤣😂 But without further ado, here's the next installment~♡ I hope that all you beautiful loves will enjoy it~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Jungkook pulled back from the kiss, still sniffling softly. He rubbed his eyes to dry them, glancing past Taehyung as he realized Taehyung's father had left breakfast in the room. He shook his head in frustration as he grabbed Taehyung's fork before he could and scooped up a chunk of scrambled egg. Taehyung pouted, thinking Jungkook was going to eat his food until Jungkook held it in front of his mouth instead. "Eat up. You need it," Jungkook urged softly, waiting for Taehyung to open his mouth. Taehyung opened his mouth and graciously accepted the bite and another memory, one of their first date hit him like a ton of lead. With a soft cry, he gripped his head in pain and curled up as Jungkook tenderly grabbed his hands. "Hey, are you okay?" Jungkook asked, caring more about Taehyung than his own broken heart right now.

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook with a pained expression as he took a deep breath to try and ease the throbbing pain within his head. "H- How can you be so nice to me and caring when I don't even remember who you are right now?" Taehyung asked softly as Jungkook smiled sadly. It was the most heartrending smile Taehyung had witnessed as Jungkook moved his hands now that Taehyung had moved his own away from his head.

"Because I love you too much to treat you indifferently," Jungkook whispered, sobbing softly as he looked down and away from Taehyung. His heart ached so much that he couldn't help the fresh tears that fell. Taehyung bit his lip at Jungkook's soft sobs, pushing the tray of food aside as he pulled Jungkook's head into his chest. "Please don't cry. I don't know why, but it really hurts when you cry," Taehyung sobbed out himself, hugging Jungkook's head tightly against his chest as he laid his head on top of Jungkook's own. "It's because you love me too, Tae. It's there, I just don't know how to find it," Jungkook sobbed into Taehyung's chest, gripping Taehyung's sweater tightly in his fist.

Jungkook was terrified that if he let go of him, he'd never see him again at this point. He'd previously knocked Taehyung's father out and now, Taehyung didn't even remember who it was he was looking at. He was terrified that Taehyung might find somebody else to love because he couldn't remember his own fiancé right now. Jungkook peeked up from Taehyung's chest with sad eyes to be met with Taehyung's tender gaze. "I'm so sorry, Jungkook. I- I'll try to remember faster," Taehyung whispered as Jungkook shook his head. "It doesn't work like that, Tae. You'll only end up hurting yourself," Jungkook mumbled into Taehyung's sweater, his expression flat. "We have to try and jog your memory, but by the time you remember me, you'll probably have found someone else," Jungkook mumbled again as Taehyung shook his head.

"No. I- I don't think so. It felt right kissing you. It felt nice too," Taehyung blurted out as he pouted at Jungkook, finally lowering his back into his pillows and releasing Jungkook. "So why would I want someone else?" Taehyung asked softly as Jungkook offered a sad smile. "Well, while I'm glad to hear that, it doesn't really help either," Jungkook mumbled softly, earning another pout from Taehyung. Jungkook had to admit that Taehyung was really being adorable for someone who honestly didn't remember him.