85- Location Scouting

Hello, all you stunning and lovely readers~♡ I hope that you all are doing well~♡ I won't ramble on too much tonight, seeing as I'm exhausted from work.🤣😂 The Biltmore manor, featured in the picture above is an absolutely breathtaking site.:3 If you ever want to visit it, I'd recommend doing so during the winter season.:3 I've been once and the picture honestly doesn't do it justice.😂🤣 So we're finally getting into their wedding and married life~♡ How excited are you guys for that? Well, hopefully you are excited because the chapters word count increases in length a bit to ensure I hit 100 chapters even.🤣😂 I set a goal, then I got stuck on that goal and didn't want to go over it.😂🤣 Either way, there will be mention of sexual context within this chapter~♡ Please remain advised when reading~♡ Hopefully, you all will enjoy this chapter~♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

After several weeks of Taehyung finally looking better from their daily walks and his breathing treatments, they continued planning for their wedding. Taehyung wanted the wedding to be as soon as it started getting cold enough to snow because he wanted the possibility of having a white wedding. Especially since they'd shared their first kiss in the snow on a cold winter night.

When their plans were finished and they'd booked their venue, they began setting up appointments to taste cakes, view flowers, buy gifts for their groomsmen, and other such necessary appointments that come with preparing for a wedding. Each day Jungkook would return home from work and they were off on an errand that they'd reserved for that day, both trying their hardest to accomplish everything by the date they'd set. Their wedding date had been set for the last few days of December, hoping that they'd have a higher chance for snow. Taehyung had picked the venue, an elaborate vineyard that came from a manor that was built in 1895. Jungkook didn't realize this vineyard and manor were well known for the distinguished and wealthy. He had wondered why Taehyung would pick this place until he saw the picture of it covered in snow.

The picture was magnificent and Jungkook realized that it would definitely make their wedding more magical and elegant. Jungkook had smiled at Taehyung and assured him to do whatever made him happy. So here they stood the day before their wedding in front of a manor with 250 rooms as Jungkook admired the elegance and grandeur. Although they were just scouting the estate for the exact location they would be having their wedding for now, Jungkook finally closed his mouth and turned to Taehyung with wide eyes. "How on god's green earth did we afford this?!" Jungkook asked with little ability to hide his astonishment as Taehyung stifled a giggle. "Silly man," Taehyung jibed teasingly, kissing Jungkook's cheek. "I did tell you at one point that I saved just about all the money Mama and Papa allowed me," Taehyung reiterated with a soft chuckle, only for Jungkook to raise a questioning eyebrow. "How were you able to feed your addiction then?" Jungkook asked cautiously, curious about how Taehyung procured the drugs to fuel his desire to want to rehabilitate himself.

Taehyung's mouth quirked slightly at the question, finding his previous response self-explanatory while this question was a waste of his time. "Didn't I just say that I saved just about all the money Mama and Papa gave me, love?" Taehyung asked in retort, his annoyance getting the better of him in his tone. Jungkook merely rolled his eyes at Taehyung's biting tone before responding. "It was only a question, love. No need to get yourself twisted," Jungkook responded sharply, turning away from Taehyung and staring up at the place that their wedding would be held. Both Taehyung and Jungkook were silent for several moments before Taehyung sighed softly with surrender. He didn't know why he'd been so irritated with Jungkook when he'd answered, but he was already starting to regret the tone of voice he'd taken with him. Especially now that he could see Jungkook's side profile and the twisted expression of someone trying not to let something bother them.