42- First Date

Hello, everyone~♡ I won't say much because I have a splitting headache, but I always want to include a personal note to all my lovely readers because you all deserve to know that I love you~♡♡♡ We all know what this chapter has in store from the title and the previous chapter~♡ So I hope that you all will enjoy this lovely little date between Tae and Koo~♡♡♡ There are some minor sexual situations but nothing too serious.:3 I hope that you all will enjoy this chapter~♡ Without further ado, please enjoy~♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Taehyung and Jungkook walked through the security gates after showing their day passes to the security guard. Taehyung stopped just on the other side of the gate, taking off the blazer he was currently wearing and draping it over Jungkook's shoulders. "You're still recovering, so you should wear it," Taehyung insisted before grabbing Jungkook's hand once again and intertwining their fingers. Jungkook felt how soft and how warm the fabric draped over his shoulders was and he realized Taehyung had warmed it up for him on purpose.

Jungkook leaned over and placed an innocent kiss on Taehyung's cheek as Taehyung led the way to their destination. "Thank you, Tae," he whispered softly, allowing Taehyung to lay his head on his shoulder once again. Taehyung looked so happy when he constantly had contact with any part of Jungkook's body and Jungkook really liked seeing Taehyung so happy.

After a while of walking, Taehyung stopped short in front of an extremely tall building and turned towards Jungkook. Jungkook glanced up towards the top of the building and felt his body reel from the intimidating height of this building. "Wh- what are we doing here?" Jungkook stammered out nervously, never mentioning to Taehyung that he was terrified of heights. "We're going to eat dinner here," Taehyung announced, walking towards the door. Jungkook swallowed hard before realizing that Taehyung was walking towards the building beside it.

Letting out a quiet sigh of relief, Jungkook followed as Taehyung approached the hostess standing at the door. Taehyung mentioned having a reservation already set and what name it would be under as Jungkook watched the woman's expression change completely. Her expression shifted from a forced smile of not caring to be at work to a genuine and super excited smile as she guided them to their table. Jungkook could hear her talking to Taehyung about how his family company was doing and asking when he'd take over or if he was single and still looking. The last question didn't sit right with Jungkook as he grit his teeth and walked over to the chair Taehyung was standing beside.

He pulled the chair out for Taehyung and allowed him to sit before pushing his chair closer to the table. Taehyung smiled up at him and thanked him for being so courteous as Jungkook leaned down and kissed Taehyung tenderly. He pulled back, glaring daggers at the hostess as their eyes met. Taehyung oblivious to the whole exchange as Jungkook took his seat across from Taehyung. Without another word, the hostess placed the menus on their table and left, finally leaving Jungkook and Taehyung alone together.

Taehyung smiled as he glanced over at Jungkook before handing him the menu. "Do you think you'd know what you want?" Taehyung asked happily as Jungkook looked over the menu. He stared at the words printed on the menu in a language he wasn't familiar with before glancing over at Taehyung. "No, I don't know what any of these words mean," Jungkook stated as Taehyung chuckled softly. He moved his chair closer to Jungkook's own and explained what each item on the menu entailed as far as what to expect. Jungkook listened intently as he watched Taehyung explain each item, his face seemingly glowing in the dimly lit restaurant. Jungkook's eyes couldn't help but be attracted towards Taehyung as he tried to focus more on his words than his appearance.