52- Engagment discussion

Hello, all of you beautiful readers~♡ I hope that your days have been well.:3 I know mine have gotten better now that I've had a relaxation day.:3 I'm not so stressed mentally, but it is still difficult for me to write. Mainly because the stress itself has produced its own writers block and that sucks.🤣😂 But I'm trying to work through it~♡ I have big things planned in the next few chapters, so please look forward to that~♡ I do have a Christmas chapter, but of course, it won't be posted on Christmas anymore.😂🤣 But what can you do?🤣😂 As for this chapter, we finally get to meet Jungkook's mom.😂🤣 There isn't anything too triggering in this chapter, but please be advised when reading because it could take some crazy ass turn somewhere down the line.🤣😂 Without further ado, please enjoy this next installment~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Seokjin woke up to the fluorescent lights of the nurse's office beaming down in his face from the chair that he had slept in the night before. He lifted his head off the back of the uncomfortable chair to see that the office had been decorated and that Hoseok and Yoongi were adding on the finishing touches. Seokjin slowly stood from the chair, his eyes wide with awe as tears filled his eyes. He was going to miss his friends after he graduated from this school.

Hoseok stepped off of the step ladder that he'd previously been standing on to hang a banner. Hoseok turned toward Yoongi, only to spot that Seokjin was staring at them and smiled slightly. Yoongi turned his head to see Seokjin and they both smiled at him. "Surprise," they both stated in unison. "We were trying to keep from waking you up," Hoseok continued, placing his hands on his hips. "We were almost successful," Hoseok added as he sighed softly. Yoongi patted Hoseok's shoulders gently before he moved to massage them. "Well, we're done decorating, at least, baby. We were just waiting on everyone else to return," Yoongi noted, chuckling softly as Hoseok nodded his head in affirmation.

Seokjin slowly stretched his body out, feeling all the aches and pain fade from his stiff body. He wiped away the tears that had previously collected in his eyes, noticing that Jungkook's bed was empty. "Where's Jungkook? He shouldn't be moving around a whole lot," Seokjin expressed his concern, noticing that the only people in the room beside him were Yoongi and Hoseok. "Where is everybody else?" Seokjin asked, glancing around in concern. The day before there had been that wild and furious girl in the room accusing Taehyung of putting Jungkook in that predicament. He was worried something had taken place while he was asleep.

Hoseok smiled as he glanced at Yoongi and then back at Seokjin. "Don't worry about Jungkook, Jin. Tae has him well taken care of and even helped him to his destination. As for the others, they're all getting ready for the party we're about to have for you. You can go change too, if you'd like," Hoseok suggested as Seokjin nodded and walked towards the door. "I'll be right back then," Seokjin noted, leaving the room. Hoseok turned toward Yoongi and they both sighed in relief. "That was a close call," Hoseok whispered toward Yoongi as Yoongi nodded. "Yeah, we wouldn't want to ruin the surprise."

||

Jungkook sat in the visitor's room by himself, waiting and hoping that his mother would show up. He'd called her from the nurse's office when the nurse wasn't paying attention and while she sounded apprehensive, she had agreed to meet with him. With Taehyung's help, he was able to get here early, but that wasn't always a good thing. He would have rather his mother wait on him instead because then he wouldn't be so terrified that she wasn't going to show.

He picked at a loose thread on his shirt that he'd changed into so that his mother wouldn't think anything was wrong and he could already be changed for Seokjin's graduation party. He wanted to show Jin his appreciation for helping him overcome that last little bit of hesitation in dating Tae.