60- Surprise Surrogate

Hello all you beautiful, lovely readers~♡ I have been doing a better job of keeping up with the updates now that I have better control of my job situation. Even though my job still has me extremely stressed out. I have managed to acquire 43 hours in this week at work when I'm only used to working 30 at most.😂🤣 We've been so short handed in every aspect that I'm having to work 2 or 3 different stations any time I clock in.🤣😂 But enough about my misery.😂🤣 How have you guys been doing? I hope everything has been well for you all~♡ I wish you all nothing but the best in life~♡ Finally, another update~♡ I was excited to release this one after the way you all reacted to the last chapter, it's interesting to see.:3 This chapter has minor mentions of sex and slight reproduction conversation, so please be advised when reading~♡ But without further ado, please enjoy this next installment~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Finally, Jungkook's arms moved and he pushed Taehyung's mother away from him. "Woah! I- What are you doing?!" Jungkook asked frantically, glancing off to the side to see if Taehyung had come out of the room yet. She pressed her lips desperately against Jungkook's again before he turned his head away completely. "Please! I- I'm your son's fiancé! Stop," Jungkook cried out, attempting to free himself from her grasp before she started crying hysterically. Jungkook was caught completely off guard by her erratic behavior as he stood there awkwardly.

"Wh- What's wrong?" Jungkook asked, trying to be sympathetic as she buried her head in his chest. "I'm so sorry," she whispered, her shoulders shaking as Jungkook tried to comfort her. "I- It's been so long since I've had any kind of passion in my life," she explained softly, her hands gripping the front of the robe Jungkook wore. "I'm so sorry," she apologized again as Jungkook gently rubbed her back. He didn't know what else to do as she cried into his chest. He knew she felt remorse the moment he mentioned being Taehyung's fiancé. He knew that all she wanted was for them to be happy together, but he also understood that she must be miserable with the man she'd married as well.

After several moments of her staying in Jungkook's arms, they heard Taehyung call for Jungkook. Taehyung's mother hastily jumped away from Jungkook and wiped her eyes. "When you two are ready, please join the party downstairs again," she requested, not meeting Jungkook's gaze. "Taehyung's best friend is here," she added before wiping her eyes yet again with a handkerchief and turning to leave. Jungkook watched her walk down the stairs before rushing back into Taehyung's room.

"There you are," Taehyung greeted, only to be dipped in Jungkook's arms and kissed fiercely. Taehyung melted instantly into the kiss, wondering what had gotten into Jungkook before he was let up once again. "A- All I did was ask you to check who had seen us," Taehyung stammered out, confused by Jungkook's behavior. Jungkook nodded, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "I did and it was your parents," Jungkook admitted as Taehyung's face turned bright red. "A- Are they mad?!" Taehyung implored frantically as Jungkook shook his head.

"Noooo," Jungkook emphasized anxiously, before sighing softly. "Your father may be angry because he wouldn't even look at me and when I tried to apologize, he almost killed himself getting away from me," Jungkook clarified before continuing to the part that he was terrified to admit. "B- but I think your mom maaaayyyyy have a thing for me," Jungkook confessed ever so softly. He knew confessing now would only anger Taehyung, but he didn't want Taehyung to think he was trying to hide it from him if Taehyung found out later on.

Taehyung tilted his head at Jungkook's words, a confused smile plastered on his face as Jungkook swallowed hard. "What?" Taehyung asked cautiously, wanting to make sure he'd heard Jungkook properly. Jungkook bit his lip hard as Taehyung continued to stare at him with a tepid expression. "Your mom kissed me, okay," Jungkook rushed the words out, hoping Taehyung didn't catch them thoroughly. Although, he knew Taehyung had heard those damning words clearly when his eyes narrowed dangerously. "Oh? Is that why you ran in here and kissed me as if your life depended on it?" Taehyung asked indignantly as he dressed himself promptly.