20- Denied Satisfaction

Hell-lo!♡ I hope every one of you lovely readers is doing well during these trying times right now~♡ Always remember if you need anyone to talk to, I will be here to listen.:3♡ There is some sexual content present, so please be advised and read at your own risk~♡ Without further ado, the next chapter~♡♡♡ I hope you all enjoy~♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Mr. Kim continued to drone on about the difference between transitional and prepositional phrases after a while. Taehyung still had his eyes glued to the front as Jungkook held his wrist firmly in his hand to keep him from torturing him any further.

Jungkook didn't know what he'd awakened when he took Taehyung's innocence, his head reeling as Taehyung's long fingers playfully rubbed against his now hardened length. "Tae, please," Jungkook pleaded quietly, forcing himself to pull Taehyung's hand away from his thigh. He wasn't complaining about how sensual and sexy Taehyung was behaving, and fighting against him didn't seem to be working either, but he couldn't permit Taehyung the satisfaction of another abrupt orgasm.

Taehyung pouted slightly as Jungkook's grasp on his wrist tightened slightly. "You do know that won't help the bruises," Taehyung teased, hoping Jungkook would release his wrist. Jungkook instantly released Taehyung's wrist, only for Taehyung to torment Jungkook once more with his fingers. Taehyung glanced over at Jungkook with a sultry and teasing lick to his lips before sinking his teeth into his plump lower lip. He slowly dragged his teeth along his lower lip, stilling his hand to ease Jungkook into thinking he was done teasing him.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung for a moment before plopping Taehyung's hand on his own leg and turning his attention back towards the teacher. Taehyung side glanced Jungkook once more before moving his hand back onto Jungkook's upper thigh, cupping Jungkook's hard-on with his fingers. "You're not going to get rid of me that easily," he whispered softly, winking at Jungkook as he rubbed his hand firmly along Jungkook's inner thigh. "This is your punishment for being so aggressive towards me. We'll talk more seriously about that after class," Taehyung added playfully, continuously massaging Jungkook's hard-on.

Jungkook was glad he was sitting down right now as Taehyung's fingertips massaged the length of his clothed cock. Jungkook placed his hands flat against the desk, gripping the ledge tightly with an indistinct groan. Taehyung turned his head in the palm of his hand slightly, cupping his cheek as he watched Jungkook's expression. "Th- then w- will you forgive me?" Jungkook asked breathlessly, trying to remain as quiet as possible.

Taehyung hummed softly with a swivel of his head, pressing his palm flatly against Jungkook's constricted erection. "We'll see," Taehyung stated, side-eyeing Jungkook once more. He placed his thumb firmly against the top of Jungkook's upper thigh and firmly began to rub against Jungkook's length. Jungkook leaned back in his chair, his back pressing firmly against the backrest as he tried to be as casual as humanly feasible.

Jungkook bit his lip as he tuned out Mr. Kim's continual lecture, his legs shaking with the impending orgasm that he could feel building up in the pit of his stomach. He glanced at Taehyung with a pleading expression, his breath ragged and low as he tried not to attract any unnecessary attention. He let out a shallow, ragged breath as he cupped Taehyung's hand in guiding him. He pressed Taehyung's hand more firmly against his hard-on, rubbing his hand at a slightly faster pace with a gentle rotation near the clothed tip.

Jungkook was too busy watching Taehyung with lust-filled eyes that neither one of them noticed that one of their female classmates was busy watching them. She watched intently as Taehyung's hand maneuvered against Jungkook's inner thigh, noticing that under Taehyung's hand was a bulge outlined against Jungkook's thigh and pants. She continued to watch them, biting the tip of her thumbnail in her enthusiasm and jealousy. Her gaze only wandering to Jungkook's expression when she wasn't focused on his clothed cock and her dirty thoughts. Never once glancing at Taehyung as she imagined herself doing that for Jungkook.