7- Frightened and Upset

Hey, guys~♡ I'm back with another chapter for you all~♡ I really hope you guys are enjoying this.:3 Feedback is always welcomed, so let me know what you think.:3 I also wanted to thank you all for reaching over 600 views already~♡ I love you guys so much~♡ This chapter has minor mentions of sex and BDSM, please read at your own discretion~♡ Enjoy~♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Taehyung whimpered softly as he blinked his bleary eyes, freezing cold water hitting his face in rapid succession. He could see Jungkook's face slowly coming into focus as he quickly scooted away from the other and shoved his hand forward, a dull ache soaring his spine. "Stay away from me," he cried out terrified, swiftly jumping out of the bathtub that Jungkook had dragged him towards to wake him.

Taehyung dashed for the door before realizing he was completely nude. He stopped short of the door in horror and covered his eyes with the flat of his hands as he sobbed heavily, Jungkook standing in the doorway of the bathroom. He walked towards Taehyung to try and comfort him before Taehyung shoved him away harshly. "Tae, listen to me please," he pleaded as Taehyung dove for his pants. He quickly pulled them back on, yanked the door open in the same instance and dashed out of the room without worrying about his shirt.

He ran until he was back in his dorm room, throwing himself on his bed and curling up in the fetal position as he cried heavily. He had wanted Jungkook to take his virginity, but not like that. He was so terrified that Jungkook was going to kill him as he wrapped his arms around his knees. Pain radiated from his backside as he lay there, sniffling into his plush and comfortable pillow. He lifted his head slightly at the disgusting wet, sopping feeling in his pants as he groaned loudly.

He realized he hadn't done anything to clean himself up before leaving Jungkook's room and that Jungkook hadn't used a condom to keep things clean for him. Taehyung pushed himself off of his mattress, feeling pain course up his spine once again as he collapsed onto the bed once more. He whimpered softly as he tried again, still feeling unsteady on his feet as he waddled towards the bathroom for a shower.

He yanked his pants off and threw them into the clothes hamper tucked away in the corner with disgust. He turned the water on hot, waiting for the water to warm up as he skimmed a testing hand into the water. If it wasn't scalding his skin to clean him of this experience, it wasn't quite hot enough yet and right now, the water wasn't quite there yet. He waited a few moments with his hand under the water until the heat became so unbearable that he had to pull his hand away. Now, the barrage of water was ready for him to be under it.

Taehyung stepped into the searing hot water, his skin stinging as the water burned him. He wouldn't let up though, he needed to be cleansed after his first horrid intimate encounter and he wasn't sure he'd want any more of them. He had no idea Jungkook was going to be such a fiend when they were finally able to have copulated. He had never been so terrified in his entire life as he gingerly grazed his neck where Jungkook had previously gripped his throat so hard that he'd almost killed him. It hurt too much just to touch it as he tilted his head back into the water.

His hair soaked in the steamy water that stung every bit of his body as he heard the door to their dorm room open. He used his spongy green loofah to scrub his body everywhere until he was satisfied with his eucalyptus-scented body wash emanating off himself before quickly shutting off the water. He sighed softly in satisfaction as he stepped out of the shower, wrapping a pristine white towel around his waist tightly.

He quickly stepped out of the bathroom, standing face to face with Jimin and another classmate of theirs. Taehyung did not know his name but he made an indignant face before Jimin tilted his head in confusion. "Tae? What's up?" he asked, holding a book open and pointing towards a specific spot as they both looked up at him now. Taehyung didn't like this guy that Jimin was helping, something about him always seemed off and it never sat well with Taehyung.