72- Rough Night

Hello, all of you beautiful and lovely readers~♡ I am so terribly sorry that this story hasn't been updated in 3 weeks now.🥺😔 I really was trying not to make you guys wait that long for this chapter, but things kept coming up... I know that's not a decent enough excuse and not even close to a decent apology, but I will make this up to you guys somehow. Especially to my readers who are loyal and have been waiting for this chapter... I cannot apologize enough to you guys. I will do better once again and make sure to keep the weekly updates coming, no matter what else may come my way~♡ This chapter has explicit sexual content, so please be advised when reading this chapter~♡ So without further ado, I hope that you all will enjoy this next installment~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

With Taehyung immersed in Jungkook's ministrations and caged within Jungkook's strong arms, Jungkook took that opportunity to toss Taehyung onto the mattress. He pressed Taehyung further into the mattress, hovering over him with his lips still placing tender kisses along Taehyung's neck that had him writhing in pleasure underneath Jungkook. Jungkook bit the junction between Taehyung's neck and his shoulder as the elder gripped Jungkook's shoulders in pure ecstasy, a low moan leaving his lips. Jungkook sucked hard on the same spot he'd just bitten, causing the elder to pant in desperation as he pressed his erection against Jungkook's hips for any sort of friction.

Jungkook chuckled against Taehyung's neck, Jungkook's breath heating his skin as Taehyung trembled with delight. "S- Stop t- teasing me," Taehyung panted out as Jungkook thrust Taehyung's hips back down into the mattress. Taehyung let out a small whimper of disapproval from the lack of friction as Jungkook pulled away from him completely. Taehyung hastily sat up in confusion, his feelings hurt that Jungkook might be rejecting him. "Didn't you buy things at that store for us to use tonight?" Jungkook asked teasingly, reminding Taehyung of the last gift he'd gotten for Jungkook.

"O- Oh yeah," Taehyung cried out, hopping off the bed and trying to hide his undeniable arousal. His cheeks were tinted pink and his skin was flushed from the moment Jungkook's lips made contact with Taehyung's neck. Jungkook chuckled as he watched Taehyung gather the bag up and walk over towards his bathroom. "I- I'm going to change really quick," Taehyung stammered out, embarrassed as he closed the door. "No peeking," Taehyung called through the door teasingly.

It didn't take Taehyung long to change his apparel as he stepped out from the bathroom. Jungkook's eyes widened at the sight of the lacy pink, baby doll lingerie that hung loosely from Taehyung's thin shoulders. He rubbed his arm in embarrassment as Jungkook continued to stare, his face heating up at the thought of Jungkook's disliking it. "Y- You told me to get something I w- wanted. A- And since you like girls t- too, I figured this would be okay," Taehyung explained softly, his voice disappearing behind his embarrassment.

Jungkook hastily stood from the edge of the bed, approaching Taehyung fast. Frightened that he'd upset Jungkook, Taehyung closed his eyes and braced himself for impact. Although the impact that met him wasn't the one he expected as his back hit the wall behind him and his lips were hastily connected with Jungkook's own. Jungkook wasted no time pulling Taehyung's thighs up around his hips, the younger grinding against Taehyung this time. Taehyung wrapped his arms loosely around Jungkook's neck, his arms dangling from Jungkook's shoulders as their kiss grew more passionate and intense.

Before Taehyung knew what was really transpiring, Jungkook slipped his tongue into Taehyung's mouth, easily dominating the elder's tongue as the dance for dominance continued. Taehyung felt Jungkook's hands slink around him as they pulled away from the wall. Taehyung felt Jungkook's swift strides before he felt the plush mattress of his bed hit his back. Jungkook pressed into Taehyung hard, grinding against him once again. Taehyung felt Jungkook's hands curiously venture lower, feeling for what he was wearing under the lingerie. Taehyung smirked softly into the kiss at the thought that he knew there was nothing between him and the thin fabric. Jungkook's hands caressed Taehyung's hips and pelvic region, sending goosebumps traveling across Taehyung's skin in rapid succession.