96- Electric Love

Hello all you beautiful readers~♡ Thank you for being patient with me these last few weeks~♡ I know that updates have come slowly due to work but I am finally fulfilling a promise I made a few weeks back.:3 And yes, there will still be an update Friday.:3 Here is a second update for the lovelies that are waiting for this to be finished.:3 And honestly, with the way things are going now, New Leaf may be finished sooner than anticipated~♡ We are now 4 chapters away from the end and I hope you guys find it as beautiful as I did writing it.:3 This particular chapter however is an extension of their anniversary and has explicit sexual content, so please be advised when reading, loves~♡ Without further ado, please enjoy the next installment~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

After dinner and all of Taehyung's torturous teasing, Jungkook walked back towards his car alone. He'd handed Taehyung the address to the place he wanted Taehyung to meet him and told him what time. Jungkook only wanted enough time to grab a bouquet and a box of chocolates to go along with his little gift that he planned to give Taehyung later tonight. He quickly climbed back into his car, noticing that Taehyung had gone on ahead of him before starting his car and navigating towards a florist shop.

Jungkook quickly picked up a bouquet of purple Blazing Star flowers, Marigolds, and pink Butterfly Bush as part of his next plan with Taehyung. From there, Jungkook sought out a gourmet chocolate shop because he only wanted the best for Taehyung. The decadent chocolates Jungkook chose for Taehyung had a creamy strawberry center with white chocolate coating and milk chocolate lace. They looked really delicious as Jungkook had picked a dozen of them out and Jungkook hoped that Taehyung would enjoy them.

Jungkook hastily made his way towards the observatory, excited for when Taehyung would meet up with him yet again. Jungkook pulled into a spot close to the observatory but he didn't have to wait long for Taehyung to show up. Jungkook stepped out of his car with the bouquet and chocolates in hand, a playful smile on his lips as he watched Taehyung's eyes light up from the distance before Taehyung dashed over towards him. Tripping over his own feet along the way.

Jungkook hastily caught Taehyung in his arms, a look of concern crossing his features as Taehyung smiled up at him. "You're the best husband ever," Taehyung announced happily, kissing Jungkook sweetly before Jungkook handed him the bouquet and chocolates. "I believe you stole my line," Jungkook teased playfully, kissing Taehyung once more. The tender kiss grew more heated when Jungkook's hands slipped down past Taehyung's hips for a playful squeeze. Taehyung giggled softly as he pulled away from the kiss, gazing up at Jungkook lovingly. "Oh! So you can put the chocolates in your car if you want, but you're definitely going to want to keep the bouquet on hand," Jungkook instructed as Taehyung eyed Jungkook teasingly before walking over to put the chocolates away.

After making sure their cars were locked, Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand, intertwining their fingers, and directed them into the observatory. Immediately, Taehyung's eyes were drawn up towards the skylight where sun filtered through the windows that brought life to the greenery inside. Taehyung stared in awe as Jungkook continued to pull him through the lush foliage and flowers towards the pristine white wood gazebo that was nestled amongst the vegetation. Taehyung felt tears sting his eyes as Jungkook pulled him up the steps and under the gazebo with him, a content smile on his lips. Jungkook held Taehyung close to him, the bouquet between them as Jungkook pressed an innocent kiss to Taehyung's lips and spun him towards the garden area.

"How did you ever find this place?" Taehyung asked softly as Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's slender waist. Jungkook tucked his chin into Taehyung's shoulder as he smiled at the question, glancing at Taehyung out of the corner of his eye. "I found it one day after work when I was... extremely stressed," Jungkook rushed past the last part, hoping Taehyung wouldn't hear it clearly. Taehyung glanced over at Jungkook, concern on his face as he bit his lip in disgrace. "I'm sorry I can't be of more help with the company... B- But if you're stressed, I can do whatever you need to help you unwind, darling! I- I could even send the kids away for the day and run you a bath and take care of you," Taehyung was cut off by Jungkook sealing a kiss to his lips before chuckling softly. "I love you so much, Tae. You don't have to do anything more. You already do more than enough taking care of the house and kids," Jungkook noted tenderly, offering another soft kiss to Taehyung's lips. Jungkook could discern by the way his arms lapped around Taehyung's waist that even what Taehyung was doing may be too much for him. Although Taehyung has never mentioned anything bothering him, Jungkook can feel it in his frail body.