57- Announcement

Hello, all you beautiful souls and lovely visions of beauty~♡ Today I feel someone was watching out for me.:3 There was a moment where I ran into someone carrying knives on a plate and if I had been stabbed like she'd thought, I could have very well ended up in the hospital today instead of posting this chapter.😂🤣 I say that because it would have been just under my ribs if she had got me.😂🤣 I tend to be more accident prone at work, like I'll find random and various bruises.😂🤣 It's kind of funny, actually. With that aside, I will be going to Gatlinburg for the next 3 days~♡ I hope to find more inspiration for finishing this story~♡ Like there are still some blank spaces between the next few chapters and the ending that I can't really fathom any ideas.😂🤣 Help would be very much appreciated if anyone has some ideas.:3 If not, I'm hoping to find them in the mountains~♡ This chapter is pretty much a filler so there's not much going on, but there is minor mention of sexual content and drugging people without their consent. So please be advised when reading~♡ Without further delay, please enjoy this next chapter~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

With Jungkook and Taehyung hiding off in one of the corners, Hyungwon quickly made Jungkook a cup of punch, this time dropping a more yellow powdered substance into Jungkook's drink. Jungkook wasn't going to win Taehyung from him that easily, even if he was feeling a bit hesitant about drugging Jungkook. He was going to find a way to ruin their engagement party after Taehyung's father had informed him of Taehyung's mother's intentions. Taehyung had, in fact, accepted his proposal first and he was going to ensure that everyone here knew that. While it would tarnish Taehyung's reputation quite a bit, he was willing to do so to get what he wanted as well.

He stared at the drink that he'd just made Jungkook, wanting to give it to him but also finding it rather difficult because if Jungkook died from this, Taehyung would never forgive him and he would also lose his license to practice medicine. Although drugging Taehyung could cost him his license as well, he was certain no one had witnessed him drug Taehyung's drink. He didn't know why he allowed Taehyung's father to talk him into poisoning Jungkook and drugging Taehyung at this point. Drugging Taehyung had backfired tremendously the moment Jungkook valiantly yanked Taehyung from his arms and wandered off with him. He was positive they were fucking behind that curtain as he stared at the fresh cup of punch for Jungkook.

Sure, he wanted Taehyung both physically and sexually, but this wasn't the way to do that. Hyungwon bit his lip as he continued to stare at the cup, severely contemplating giving this cup to Jungkook anyway. Walking over towards the corner that Jungkook had tucked the two of them he stopped when he heard a particular phrase. Still holding the glass of punch, he silently listened in on them.

"Mm, Tae, stop. We can't be doing things like this here," Jungkook whispered, breathing heavily as Taehyung tried to connect their lips once again. "Tae, we're going to get caught if you keep acting like this," Jungkook added softly as Hyungwon peeked around the curtain. He could see Taehyung leaning against the wall, his face flushed even brighter than before with his hands balled in Jungkook's shirt. Jungkook, on the other hand, was pressed up against Taehyung, his left forearm resting beside Taehyung's head and the other hand planted right above Taehyung's shoulder. They inevitably didn't look like they wanted to stop.

"D- Do I annoy you when I'm like this?" Taehyung asked softly, breathless as he noticed Hyungwon from the corner of his eye. Taehyung bit his lip in frustration as he peeled himself off the wall and pushed past Jungkook. "N- Nevermind," Taehyung stated softly as Jungkook watched in agony. He could tell that Taehyung's feelings were hurt as Taehyung pushed the curtain aside and stepped out of the little cubby hole.