58- Settled Fiancé

Hello, all you beautiful people that continue to support this disaster~♡ The Christmas chapters are obviously coming up soon.😂🤣 I actually wrote these out around the month of December, but I had to put things on hold until I got used to my new work environment and so they are being released much later than I'd anticipated.🤣😂 I really do love all the support coming in for this work and it makes me so awfully happy and proud to see people enjoying it.:3 I've worked exceptionally hard for this story because it has some similarities to Obsession, which I was extremely proud of as well. Although, NL is nowhere near as dark as Obsession.😂🤣 The title kind of already gives some of it away, but it's something else.🤣😂 Also, if you don't already hate the character that is Tae's father in this work, you will this chapter.😂🤣 I'll be prepared for the torches and pitchforks.:3 Please do be advised when reading this chapter because there is some sexual content mentioned~♡ Without further delay, I hope all of you beautiful people enjoy this chapter~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Inside the music room, with the doors shut tight, Taehyung's mother faced Hyungwon with a stern expression. "What was that about?" She asked impatiently, her voice low. "Why would you say that in front of my baby? In front of all of them?" She asked as Hyungwon glanced over at Taehyung and Jungkook. Taehyung was now enveloped in a tight hug from Jungkook, refusing to look at anyone as his eyes remained hidden in Jungkook's shoulder. Hyungwon could see where the back of Taehyung's shirt was spattered with the drink he'd thrown at them in his drunken jealousy.

Hyungwon thought about what he'd said to Taehyung as Jungkook continued to glare at Hyungwon with his arms still wrapped protectively around Taehyung. "Was it really necessary to say all of that to him?" Jungkook asked harshly, rubbing Taehyung's back in comfort. Taehyung's mother shook her head at Hyungwon as Taehyung's father remained silent. "You will never marry my baby. My husband never asked my permission to marry my baby off to you, first off. Second of all, you're a doctor. It is your job to save people. My baby shouldn't have to sacrifice his happiness to reward you for keeping him alive," she snapped, walking over towards Taehyung and Jungkook.

Taehyung pulled away from Jungkook when he heard his mother's approaching footsteps. He turned toward her with a sullen face, shifting his gaze up to look her in the eyes. "Mama? W- Was I really that weak?" Taehyung asked, repeating the words his father had once said about him. "That weak that... He had to keep me alive inside your womb?" Taehyung asked as his mother sighed softly, her brazen attitude toward Hyungwon completely dying with the defeated look in Taehyung's eyes. Her baby should never have to appear so remorseful for living. "You're not weak, baby," she affirmed, cupping his cheeks in her delicate hands as he leaned into her touch. She tenderly and lovingly rubbed his cheeks with her thumbs as she continued with a soft smile. "You just needed a little extra help is all."

"He should have died," his father spat venomously, earning everyone's attention in that speechless room. The heavy silence was palpable as Jungkook balled his fists at the words that left Taehyung's father's mouth. "He's weak and we all know it. He was weak then so he'll alw--" Taehyung's father's words were cut short by Jungkook's fist, the elderly man's entire body reeling from the force as he lost his balance and fell to the floor in humiliation. "You watch how you talk about him," Jungkook warned menacingly, standing defiantly over Taehyung's father. If he wasn't the man that Jungkook was trying to impress or Taehyung's father, he would have kept striking him until he was no longer conscious. So Jungkook forced himself to take a deep breath and held himself back.

Taehyung gently clasped Jungkook's shoulder and pulled him away from his father as his mother sighed. "Jungkook is right though. You shouldn't talk about our baby like that," she added, tenderly brushing her delicate fingers under Taehyung's chin in a loving gesture. Jungkook could now see where Taehyung received his elegant hands as he tightly gripped Taehyung's hand. "So what are we going to do about the engagement announcement?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung bit his lip with the immense anxiety he felt. There was still a sultry air about him, even though he was upset by everything going on right now. Taehyung's mother then turned her gaze towards Hyungwon, her burning eyes staring straight through Hyungwon's soul. "You're going to tell them you lied," she declared haughtily, ruffling Taehyung's hair tenderly.