66- Upcoming Holidays

Hello all you beautiful, lovely human beings who keep me going on a daily basis~♡ You guys really do mean the world to me.:3 Mainly because you support this story and make me feel good about myself and what I like to do.:3 So I feel the need to show my appreciation to you guys every time~♡ Thank you guys so much for 17.4 k views~♡ It means the world to me, even if I feel this book isn't worth that much.:3 I have been working hard to wrap it up decently, so I do apologize if anything at any given point seems rushed.🥺 Hopefully, it won't seem too rushed to you guys though.:3 But that's enough about that~♡ I hope that you guys will enjoy this chapter as well and will continue supporting this story~♡ Without further delay, here is the next installment~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Jungkook leaned back into the pillows slightly the more intense Taehyung's kiss accumulated. Jungkook moaned softly into the kiss, trying to pull away from Taehyung for air but Taehyung kept connecting their lips. Jungkook didn't feel right about taking advantage of this situation, but the more Taehyung kissed him, the harder it was to keep feeling that way. Taehyung crawled into Jungkook's lap and straddled his waist before Jungkook could move his body any further away from him. Taehyung fully seated himself in Jungkook's lap, still kissing him desperately.

Taehyung moaned softly this time as Jungkook's bulge pressed against him, finally breaking the kiss to breathe. Jungkook panted softly as Taehyung curled up into Jungkook's chest, breathing heavily. "I want more from you," Taehyung finally whispered, playing with his shirt that Jungkook was wearing. "But you keep fighting me," Taehyung whined softly, laying his head on Jungkook's chest, right under his chin. Jungkook breathed a sigh of relief when Taehyung didn't kiss him again because he could only deny him so much before he surrendered. "It's not that I want to fight you, baby," Jungkook started as Taehyung peeked up at him with hopeful eyes. "It's just that... I feel bad taking advantage of a situation like this, baby boy," Jungkook admitted softly as he averted his eyes at the pet name.

Taehyung continued to gaze up at Jungkook, his eyes wide as he remembered hearing Jungkook call him that name for the first time. He remembered that his mother used to be the only person that called him by that pet name and he remembered how it made him feel towards the person. He gripped the sides of his head in pain as Jungkook immediately moved to ensure that he was okay. Taehyung whimpered in pain as he continued to hold his throbbing head while Jungkook tried to soothe him. It was gradually becoming more clear to him who Jungkook was, but the pain was starting to become intolerable.

Taehyung tried to breathe through the pain as Jungkook rubbed his temples to help alleviate any pain he may be feeling, but that moment was short lived. Jungkook noticed Taehyung had gone completely silent before his entire body went rigid and his eyes rolled up into the back of his skull. Jungkook tried to see what was going on as Taehyung fell back onto the bed, twitching violently and uncontrollably.

Panicked, Jungkook called for Taehyung's father as he gently gripped Taehyung's head to keep him from rattling his brain around too violently. Taehyung's father leisurely walked into the room at the panicked cry of Jungkook and wandered over to see what was occurring. Jungkook watched as Taehyung's father quickly pried Taehyung's mouth open and shoved his wallet into Taehyung's mouth. "It's so he doesn't swallow his tongue or bite it off," Taehyung's father noted before Jungkook could even ask as Taehyung's violent body tremors eventually died down.

Jungkook sighed in relief as Taehyung's body finally calmed down. "What was that?" Jungkook asked softly, sliding his hands up Taehyung's face to make sure his head wouldn't be thrown about anymore. "A seizure. He hasn't had one in a while though," Taehyung's father thought aloud as he pulled his wallet from Taehyung's mouth. Taehyung remained motionless on the bed now, breathing evenly as Jungkook hovered over him. "He has seizures?" Jungkook asked, scooping Taehyung up into his arms. He didn't want him laying there for too much longer and he didn't see him moving on his own anytime soon.