9- Incident Avoided

Hello, every one of you lovely readers~♡ This chapter has a slight mention of drugs, other than that, it's a fairly clean chapter.xD Please enjoy~♡ And don't forget to vote~♡ Or maybe drop a comment.:3 Please?:3

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Taehyung gasped violently into the mask that was forcing oxygen into his lungs, coughing as he blinked his eyes a few times. He glanced feebly around the room to see Jimin, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Seokjin in the room with him. He groaned softly as he slowly pushed himself to sit up, glancing at the other's apprehensive expressions. "I'm fine, promise," he spoke through the mask.

Hoseok shook his head in denial as he stepped forward, sitting on the edge of Taehyung's bed. "Do you even know where you were when Yoongi and I found you? You were not okay, Tae. You certainly didn't appear okay," Hoseok stated, placing his hand firmly on Taehyung's thigh. Yoongi bit his lower lip as he stared at Hoseok's hand resting on Taehyung's leg.

Taehyung coughed into the mask once more as he sighed softly, listening to the hose suck the medicine through it and into the mask for him to inhale. He could hear it traveling loudly through the hose almost droning everyone's words of concern out. "No... I don't really remember much after getting to Jungkook's room... I was struggling to breathe even before then because I ran around without my inhaler..." Taehyung trailed off as Jimin shot him a furious glare. "But really, there's no need to worry! It happens, but I'm fine," he stated happily as Jimin lowered his eyes in silent sorrow now.

Hoseok gently grabbed Taehyung's hand in his own, squeezing it as Yoongi slowly approached the two of them. "Tae, you don't need to pretend to be strong. We know everything now," Hoseok stated as Yoongi stepped up beside the two of them, nodding in agreement. Taehyung's eyes widened significantly as he glanced towards Jimin, who looked away in shame before darting back to everyone else with an anxious look.

"Th- then you know that my parents are-"

"Not that much, Tae! I swear I didn't tell them that part," Jimin spoke loudly over Taehyung as he directly turned his attention on Taehyung, cutting him off. Taehyung closed his mouth, nodding in understanding. "Okay, I- I didn't know what I'd do if everyone started to treat me as if I were fragile," Taehyung confessed, laughing depreciatingly at himself. Hoseok felt Taehyung's grip on his hand tighten as he glanced back and forth between Jimin and Taehyung.

"What didn't you tell us, Jimin? What are you still trying to hide, Tae? Why can't we know?" Hoseok asked softly, hurt that they were still keeping secrets as he played with Taehyung's elegant fingers. Yoongi watched their interactions carefully, attentive to the fact that Hoseok had once had a crush on Taehyung. He knew that Taehyung had once been infatuated with Hoseok as well but Taehyung had been a true friend and back off when Yoongi had mentioned liking him. He trusted both Hoseok and Taehyung, but he was still very skeptical when they were together like this and he didn't want to lose Hoseok. Not now, not ever. He was in too deep with Hoseok to let him go now. Yoongi could still recall the day that Taehyung had told them they were his ideal couple and that he wanted a love like their relationship. It had warmed his heart then and made him smile, but now. Now his heart felt cold from the anxiety that lurked over him and manipulated him even now.

Taehyung bit his lip before motioning for Jimin to shut the door. Jimin bit his lip in anxiety as he shook his head. "I really don't think that's a good idea, Tae. What if the wrong people hear this?"

Taehyung sighed softly, pointing towards the door once more, flicking his wrist to motion for it to be shut. "Well, close the door and we'll just have to hope that nobody else hears it!"