94- Gabriel's slip up

Hello all you beautiful people~♡ I hope that you all are enjoying your best lives~♡ We recently got snow here for the first time since winter started.:3 Most the time, the temperature has been fluctuating so much that we thought our winter was going to be a warm one.🤣😂 But that was how I got so sick this past week and why I didn't update.😱 I hope that you can forgive me for not updating this last week, so I hope that you all are ready for a double update to make up for that.:3 This chapter contains explicit sexual content and a minor being attracted to their parent, so please be advised when reading my loves~♡ I hope that you all enjoy this new installment~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

It had been a week since Gabriel had acted out against Taehyung and Taehyung was starting to feel like that was just a sort of revenge for tattling on him. Taehyung was just delighted that Gabriel wasn't acting out against him anymore, emotionally exhausted from the last time. Although Taehyung had to admit that he kept his head down when it came to Gabriel and almost refused to meet his eyes. After all, Gabriel was almost as tall as Taehyung and Jungkook. He was only a foot shorter than Taehyung now and he still had years to grow. It was intimidating the way Gabriel would stare him down some days as well and Taehyung was trying his hardest not to say anything to Jungkook for fear of retaliation from Gabriel once more.

Taehyung was currently folding laundry, waiting for Jimin to come over as he'd promised because Taehyung had whined and cried to him about being anxious to be alone with Gabriel. Jimin couldn't understand why Taehyung was so uncomfortable being around his own son but still promised to drop by and visit.

Taehyung had just finished folding Gabriel's comforter and sheets when a soft knock at the door dragged him from his current task. Taehyung opened the door to reveal Jimin standing in the doorway with Yoongi and Hoseok in tow today. Taehyung hastily ushered them in and offered a hug to each one as Gabriel plodded his way down the stairs. "Uncle Minnie! Uncle Hobi and Uncle Yoon," Gabriel greeted excitedly, rushing over to give them hugs as well. Jimin couldn't help noticing the dark glare Gabriel cast in Taehyung's direction before hugging them though and watched as Gabriel shoved roughly past Taehyung to head into the kitchen.

Jimin hastily wrapped his arms around Taehyung to keep him from falling after Gabriel had just about knocked him off balance. "Seems you're just everybody's plaything, aren't you?" Gabriel scoffed flatly, glaring at Taehyung once more as Jimin released him once he had his footing again. Yoongi spoke up in retort for Taehyung, already annoyed with the situation. "And is that any way for you to be talking to your father?" Yoongi implored aggressively, resting his hand on his hip. Gabriel glanced at Yoongi nonchalantly and shrugged before taking a sip of his drink. "He's not my father. Not biologically, at least," Gabriel answered flatly, realizing he'd hurt Taehyung with those words.

They all watched as Taehyung's features twisted with sorrow at those words, tears building in his eyes and that was the same time they witnessed Gabriel's personality switch gears. He briskly walked over towards Taehyung, cupping Taehyung's face in his hands the way Jungkook would. Yoongi raised an eyebrow at Hoseok, who both exchanged a look with Jimin. "No, no, daddy. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. You're the best father anyone could ask for," Gabriel blurted out, ducking to try and look Taehyung in his eyes since he'd lowered his gaze and his head. Jimin approached Gabriel and Taehyung, roughly grasping Gabriel's wrist and giving him a stern look as Gabriel backed away.

"You know better than to talk to your daddy that way," Jimin chided sternly, seemingly more threatening to Gabriel than Taehyung would ever be. Now Jimin understood why Taehyung felt uncomfortable being alone around Gabriel. "Go to your room. Now," Jimin commanded loudly, leaving no room for argument as Gabriel stormed off. Jimin pulled Taehyung into his arms and gently patted his back to comfort him, realizing those words had hurt Taehyung more than any physical action would have.