54- Talk it Out

Hello, all you beautiful and lively readers~♡ I promised you all a second update, so here it is~♡ We're heading into some interesting stuff, so I hope you all are prepared for it~♡ I am looking forward to sharing it with you all, so I hope you are looking forward to it as well~♡ This chapter has some minor sexual content, so please be advised when reading~♡ Without further ado, please enjoy this next installment~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

That night, Jungkook crawled into his bed with only Yeontan as company because Taehyung had already passed out beside Seokjin. Jungkook had grown somewhat irritated that Taehyung had avoided him the rest of the night, trying to pretend that Jungkook wasn't there to behave himself. Although Jungkook didn't know it was because Taehyung was trying his best to give Jungkook the relief he had been asking for earlier that night.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung from across the room, the elder's head leaned against Seokjin with his mouth slightly hanging open. Jungkook sighed softly to himself as he laid back into the bed with Yeontan curled up into his side. He continued to stare at Taehyung, marveling in his beauty as he sighed in disappointment. He really had wanted to do so much more with Taehyung earlier that night, but he was trying to be careful for his own sake. He wanted his stitches to be healed enough to impress Taehyung's parents with a dance with Tae without having to worry about straining his stitches. He dropped his head into his hand, his eyes still trained on Taehyung's peacefully sleeping face.

He glanced over as Hyungwon walked through the door, shaking his head in disapproval at the messy sight of his office. "A party? Really? I thought you and Tae were just going to fuck when you two asked me to leave," the nurse spat bitterly, squeezing his coffee mug in his grasp. Jungkook scoffed as he gestured towards his stomach, lifting his head from his other hand. "Do you honestly think I want to pull my stitches again? Thank you, but I'd rather live to see Taehyung grow old with me," Jungkook announced as Hyungwon's eyes shifted towards Taehyung and back towards Jungkook nervously.

"Yeah... Grow old," Hyungwon repeated, realizing Jungkook hasn't been informed by Taehyung yet. Jungkook noticed the change in the nurse's demeanor but figured he was just being odd because of what he'd previously said. "Yeah, soooooo... Are my stitches going to be healed well enough for Taehyung's parent's soiree?" Jungkook asked curiously, hoping that he would be moderately healed.

"Why? You plan to fuck Taehyung at his parent's party?" Hyungwon asked bitterly, disgust lacing his voice as Jungkook laughed at his blatant jealousy. "Well, no, but thank you for putting that idea in my head," Jungkook expressed, smirking at the nurse. "I actually wanted to impress Taehyung's parents somehow and I think I could win some points with my ballroom dancing," Jungkook stated, shrugging indifferently as Hyungwon seethed with anger.

Hyungwon smirked this time, placing his free hand on his hip. "Didn't you hear? His father intends to introduce me as Taehyung's fiancé, so for public relation's sake, you won't be allowed anywhere near him for the duration of the party," Hyungwon announced triumphantly, taking a sip of his coffee. It was Jungkook's turn to laugh as he stared the nurse down hard, disliking the man more with each passing day. "Oh, but I have Taehyung's mother in my corner. So let's see how this plays out then," Jungkook declared, smirking right back at the nurse. The tension within the room was palpable and easily cut with a knife, but no one else was awake to experience the awkward and tense atmosphere.

||

The party preparations had been going on for nearly a month now and they were almost complete. Taehyung's parents stood in the grand ballroom with gold accents along the ceiling, evaluating their party preparations. They stood at a distance, both seemingly cold and indifferent toward the other when nobody else was looking or prying into their business. Both were silent as Taehyung's mother finally turned her attention toward her insensitive husband.