18- Easily persuaded

Hello, everyone!~♡ Thank you so much for the people that still support this story!~♡ I am excited to see you all and I love you~♡ Sorry this was such a slow process and all, my family has been in town for the past week and I couldn't get it done quickly. There is mention of sexual content, drug abuse, and the use of drugs. Please be advised when reading!~♡ Without further ado, the next chapter~♡ Please enjoy~♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Jungkook panted heavily as they both slowly came down from their highs, Jungkook gripping Taehyung's slender back in his hands. "Fuck, Tae... N- nobody has ever been able to pinpoint how I really like it before, b- but that... that was fucking phenomenal," he confessed, slowly catching his breath as Taehyung leaned his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

He smiled softly to himself as he glanced at Jungkook out of the corner of his eye. "Does that mean I did a good job reading your body?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook chuckled and nodded. "Yes, it does. Shall we go again?" he asked, kissing Taehyung's neck. "Cause I really wanted to last night... b- but something told me I should be good and wait instead," he whispered softly against Taehyung's sweat sheened neck.

Taehyung groaned softly at the mention of his behavior from the previous night once again, even though he still couldn't recall it. Taehyung pointed towards his pants that were on the floor, Jungkook rolling his eyes, thinking that was Taehyung's way of telling him no. "My inhaler first. Then we can do it again," Taehyung confirmed as Jungkook gripped Taehyung tightly and jumped up. Taehyung tightly wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck in alarm as the younger carried him over there. "Yeah, sure! No problem. I thought you were trying to tell me no," he defended, quickly fumbling Taehyung's inhaler out of the back pocket of his pants. Taehyung took two small puffs of his inhaler before setting it on his nightstand beside his bed. "Will I be riding you again?"

Jungkook nodded eagerly, sitting them back on the edge of the bed once more. "W- well you did such an amazing job the first time, I thought you could ride me again..." Taehyung chuckled softly as Jungkook stammered to find the right words before Taehyung pressed a sole finger to Jungkook's lips. "I got it, Kookie. I'll ride you until you're tired of me then," he whispered sensually, his tongue brushing against his own upper lip as Jungkook followed the movement with his eyes. He recollected he'd told Taehyung that he'd make him experience such intense pleasure that he'd never want to fuck another person again, but he was starting to think the same was going to happen to him as well.

He'd never been with somebody that could actually hit that figure 8 motion that close to their own climax. Taehyung was suddenly a very interesting and exciting new toy for Jungkook and he'd make sure that Taehyung remained his toy too. Now that he'd discovered what Taehyung was capable of doing with his body, he didn't want anyone else touching what belonged to him.

||

Seokjin happily skipped towards his prior year's precious English teacher's classroom, his eyes set on obtaining a very difficult man that resided within that room. He smiled when he realized there was no class in session for this teacher at the moment. He peeked into the quiet room, his smile growing more when he noticed Namjoon laying with his head down on his desk.

Seokjin silently tiptoed over to Namjoon's desk and sat down beside his chair, leaning his head back onto Namjoon's thigh. It had been several years since the first time he'd met Namjoon through befriending his younger sister. He glanced up towards Namjoon's peacefully sleeping face as he pulled his knees up to his chest. "I wish you knew how I truly felt about you... You don't even take me seriously," Seokjin whispered almost inaudible.