24- Over Exertion

Hello, everyone~♡ Thank you all so much for 3k reads~♡ You all have no idea what that means to me.:3 So I have decided to do a double update this week as a reward since I have 42 chapters in total right now~♡ The other 18 are still on draft though.🤣 So you'll be getting a chapter today and then again on Friday. It's thanks to some convincing from taekookieelove that this update is happening today.:3 There are some language and mention of student/teacher relations, so please read at your own risk~♡ Although this is more of a filler chapter, I hope it isn't too boring.🥺 Please enjoy and know that I love you all~♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Taehyung felt this pain spread rapidly, feeling almost as if his lungs were on fire. He touched the center of his chest, backing up even more as he doubled over in pain. When Yoongi stood to help him, Taehyung nudged him away with a strangled whimper. Hot tears hastily slipped past his long eyelashes, his eyes closed in pain. He whimpered once again, seeing the image of that girl all over Jungkook in his mind. His eyes snapped open, but the image remained burned into his mind as more tears rushed down his cheeks.

Taehyung didn't want to be there anymore. He didn't want his friends' worrying gazes on him as he silently cried over his broken heart. He knew he shouldn't have gotten so attached to Jungkook already, but he couldn't help it. He really liked Jungkook but now, he wasn't so sure. He didn't look up from the ground as he whipped his arm in front of his eyes before he quickly bolted from the cafeteria, Jimin rushing after him in an attempt to stop him from doing anything ridiculous.

Jungkook watched as both Taehyung and Jimin darted by him, shock apparent on his face. The girl clinging to him squeezed the crotch of his pants before smiling up at him mischievously, even though he was paying her no mind as Yoongi and Hoseok approached them. Yoongi only knew of Jungkook from Hoseok as they stopped in front of him, Yoongi's temper over his friend being hurt getting the best of him. "Oh! So this is what had Taehyung so upset," Hoseok commented, glancing at where the girl's hand rested. "Can't say I blame him."

Yoongi glared at both Jungkook and the girl before rearing a hand back and slapping Jungkook hard enough to leave a bright red handprint. Jungkook's head reeled from the force, his eyes wide with shock as he tried to process what had just happened. Hoseok noticed Jungkook's eyes narrow dangerously as he turned back to face Yoongi and before Jungkook could even lift his arm to retaliate, Hoseok grasped his wrist firmly. "Try it and even being roommates won't save me from kicking your ass," Hoseok affirmed, holding Jungkook's wrist even tighter in his grip. Yoongi continued to glare at Jungkook, his eyes on the girl's hand as he scoffed. "What are you doing with the school slut? I mean, come on. You're just asking for a sexually transmitted disease at this point. You know more guys have cum inside her than tube socks, right?" Yoongi asked, throwing a disgusted glance towards the girl.

"Who're you calling a slut?!" The girl griped, throwing her free hand on her hip as she glared at Yoongi. "You, honey," Yoongi quipped, gesturing towards her and her behavior. "You can take your hand off his dick now. It's obviously not getting hard for you," Yoongi quipped once again, both of them glaring daggers at each other. When she moved her hand away from Jungkook's crotch, Yoongi huffed angrily and turned on his heel. Leaving all of them behind as Hoseok shoved Jungkook's hand away and followed after Yoongi.

Jungkook suddenly felt disgusted in his own behavior when he did nothing to stop her. He'd grown fed up with fighting with her before entering the cafeteria because she hadn't given up yet. He shoved the girl away from him, disgusted to be near her as they glared daggers at each other. He didn't even know why he'd let this girl cling to him in the first place, but he was even more disgusted by her behavior. She scoffed and watched as Jungkook took off down the hallway to find Taehyung once more.