88- Late Night Rendezvous

Hello, all you beautiful readers~♡ All of you are so lovely and sweet.:3 I don't know what I'd do without you guys~♡ How have you all been? Tell me about your day.:3 I just got off work and I'm tired, but still working hard to get this done for all of you who have been so patient with me~♡ This chapter contains explicit sexual content, so please be advised when reading~♡ I hope that you all will enjoy this new installment~♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Later that night, while Jungkook was busy dropping the kids off with Taehyung's mother at her hotel room, Taehyung decided he'd take a rose petal infused bath. He padded into the bathroom, quickly turning the hot water on and throwing off his shirt. When Jungkook returned, he could always join him. Especially since the bath was substantial enough for two adults to soak inside.

Before completely disrobing, Taehyung walked back over towards the front door with some of the rose petals from their wedding. He scattered them in a straight line as if they were a trail leading to the bathroom. He grabbed two white and fluffy robes, two wine flutes, a bottle of champagne, and a box of the decadent chocolates that the place offered. He was certainly ready for when Jungkook stepped through that door, which should be any moment now. Jungkook had warned him that their little foray in the kitchenette wasn't finished.

With their bathrobes resting on the back of the toilet seat, Taehyung hastily threw off his remaining clothes. He made sure the temperature of the water was decently warm without being scalding and when he was satisfied with the temperature, he scattered bath salts, and bubble bath into the water. He elegantly mixed his little concoction with his hand before scattering the rose petals across the surface of the water. He dipped a toe into the water and smiled pleasantly before slowly lowering himself into the relaxing bath.

He smiled soothingly to himself as he popped the champagne bottle and poured himself half a flute. He laid back in the tub, relaxed and soothed as he sipped at his champagne every so often. After several minutes of relaxing in the tub, he heard the door to their hotel click open and smiled to himself once more. "Darliiiing~ Welcome back," Taehyung greeted cheerfully from the bath, waving his sudsy hand. Taehyung watched as Jungkook followed the rose petals to him and smiled when Jungkook seemed caught off guard. "Care to join me, darling?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook smirked before he began to disrobe.

Taehyung poured Jungkook a flute of champagne and handed it to him, once Jungkook was settled into the tub with him. "What made you want to take a bath?" Jungkook asked curiously, taking a sip of the offered champagne. Taehyung then offered Jungkook the box of chocolates before taking one for himself as well. "I thought it would be the perfect end to our wedding night. I mean, we have plenty of time to enjoy each other's company when our honeymoon starts, so I thought this would be relaxing," Taehyung reasoned playfully, taking another sip of his champagne.

Jungkook swapped positions and cozied up next to Taehyung on his side of the tub, the water splashing around their movements. Taehyung giggled softly as he glanced at Jungkook before pressing his lips tenderly against Jungkook's own. "It's also a more promising way to proceed from the kitchenette," Taehyung added with a sultry smirk as Jungkook laughed softly, moving his hand to cup Taehyung's cheek. Jungkook gently caressed Taehyung's face before he kissed the elder again, Taehyung's hand cupping Jungkook's cheek. After several innocent pecks on the lips, Taehyung tilted his head more into the kiss, intensifying the originally sweet and tender kiss. Taehyung placed his hand on Jungkook's shoulder, turning his body towards Jungkook more while his hand that had been caressing Jungkook's cheek moved to the back of Jungkook's neck.