16- Impromptu visit

Hello, everyone~♡ I hope that you are enjoying the story thus far~♡ I've been working hard on it and I hope that it's not getting boring or anything~♡ While there is no triggering event in this chapter (since it's a filler chapter), please read at your own risk~♡ Well, without further ado, here is the new chapter~♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Taehyung hesitantly pushed himself up off of Jungkook, noticing that Jungkook wasn't conscious anymore as he stared down at him. He remained hovering over Jungkook, gently patting his cheeks to try and stir him awake.

Jungkook groaned softly once more, opening his eyes to a throbbing pain in his head as Taehyung's face slowly came into focus. "Taehyung? Are you okay?" he asked, slowly pushing himself up onto his elbows. Taehyung gently pressed a hand to his chest, shaking his head. "It's probably best you take things really slow. You hit your head pretty hard," Taehyung stated, moving from in between Jungkook's legs.

He crawled behind Jungkook and slowly lowered Jungkook's head into his lap. "Use my lap as a pillow until you feel you can stand properly," Taehyung asserted, certain that Jungkook would have a concussion after that nasty hit. Jungkook felt embarrassed as he used Taehyung's lap as a pillow, that was until Taehyung started to soothingly run his hands through Jungkook's hair. Jungkook could see the serene look on Taehyung's face as he closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of having someone do this for him.

Jungkook moaned softly at how good Taehyung's fingers felt in his hair as he peeked up at Taehyung through one eye. Taehyung smiled softly down at Jungkook as he continued to play with Jungkook's luxuriously soft hair, tangling his fingers in his hair every so often. He wasn't meaning to pull, but Jungkook didn't seem to mind it or even acknowledge that he was pulling his hair at times.

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung once more, taking in all of Taehyung's handsome features. Taehyung stared back at Jungkook with a heated glow behind his cheeks. "Why'd you come up here?" Taehyung asked, continuing to run his fingers through Jungkook's hair. Jungkook studied Taehyung's face for a moment, searching his eyes for any sort of hint that he was only asking rhetorically. Jungkook sighed softly as he gripped the hem of his shirt tightly in both his hands. "I- I came to apologize... I said some unnecessary things about you earlier today and-"

"It's okay," Taehyung answered softly, offering a sad smile. "You don't have to like me or even be interested in me, but I'd really like it if I could still be your friend. If nothing more," Taehyung stated softly, brushing Jungkook's hair to the side of his face. It hurt Taehyung to say that, but if Jungkook wasn't interested in him, he didn't want Jungkook to completely quit hanging around him.

Jungkook stared up into Taehyung's soft eyes before averting his gaze elsewhere. "I mean, I thought we were already friends with benefits, but if you only want to be friends, I'm cool with that too," Jungkook stated, slowly lifting his head to see if he could sit up without feeling dizzy. Taehyung felt a pinprick within his chest at those words that echoed through his mind, a small crack forming on his heart as he forced an eerily cheerful smile. "Friends with benefits is fine," Taehyung proclaimed, trying to continue to smile through the pain. Maybe if he could slowly improve his sexual prowess, he could impress Jungkook enough for them to fall into a natural relationship.

It hurt less when Taehyung thought about it that way. Taehyung helped Jungkook to sit up, Jungkook glancing up at Taehyung. "So? Do you remember anything from last night?" Jungkook asked softly, burying his head in his hand to steady himself. Taehyung looked at Jungkook puzzled, trying to think about what had happened the other day. Although, he seemed to be drawing a blank as he continued to tap his chin in thought. "N- no, not really... The last thing I remember is... being in class... I- I think," Taehyung stuttered, greatly hesitating on his words as he struggled hard to think.