63- Wake up call

Hello everyone of you lovely readers~♡ I hope all has been well for you guys~♡ Unfortunately, I have bronchitis and have been trying to forcefully regurgitate my lungs. So I've been feeling pretty shitty, rundown, and physically drained. I have been pushing through it though because I can't let a little soreness stop me from writing.:3 I have damn near 80 drafts for this story, but that will start to put us closer to the end~♡ I'm excited and sad at the same time because I hate seeing my stories end.🥺 But at least it will allow me time to work on other stories then~♡ This chapter has graphic depictions of sexual content and some graphic descriptions of child abuse, so please be advised when reading~♡ I hope things aren't getting too boring for you guys.🥺 I'd hate if my story started to bore any of you~♡ I love all of you beautiful souls and I hope that you will enjoy this next chapter~♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

After the door closed behind Savannah, Jungkook turned towards Taehyung with an apologetic gaze. His eyes down cast as he grabbed Taehyung's hand tenderly. "I'm so sorry if I actually did upset you, baby. I know you didn't want to see that and I'd rather you didn't either," Jungkook admitted ashamed as Taehyung smiled softly at Jungkook. Taehyung leaned forward and pressed his lips to Jungkook's own with a teasing smile. "You didn't kiss her or even touch her so... I don't think I mind that much," Taehyung reassured, kissing Jungkook tenderly once again.

Jungkook sighed with relief as he pulled Taehyung into the mattress with him and snuggled up to him. He wrapped his arms tightly around Taehyung and buried his face in Taehyung's shoulder as he breathed in his scent. He moaned softly with content before kissing Taehyung's shoulder and steadily drifting off to sleep, cuddling Taehyung tightly in his arms. Taehyung felt his eyes grow heavy as well and before he could tell Jungkook there was plenty of room on the bed, he heard the steady breathing of Jungkook.

Taehyung chuckled softly as he dragged a pillow down to his head. He rested his pillow on his arm and his head on his pillow as they snuggled close together that night. Even though there was a gigantic empty space on the other side of Taehyung's bed, the elder still drifted off into a comfortable sleep embraced tightly in Jungkook's strong arms.

||

That following morning, Jungkook was awake before Taehyung which was a surprise to him. Not wanting to go galavanting around Taehyung's home on his own, he decided he'd explore Taehyung's room more instead. At least if he got caught exploring Taehyung's room, he could apologize and say he wanted to understand Taehyung more rather than embarrass himself in front of Taehyung's parents.

He silently slipped out of the bed, glancing at Taehyung one last time to ensure he was still sleeping soundly before he glanced towards the many other doors that resided towards the far end of his bedroom. He approached one of the doors and opened it quietly to reveal a room filled with books along the sides and a long, dark wooden desk towards the middle back near the windows. Jungkook shut the door as he flipped the light on to reveal lackluster gray walls and black curtains that blocked most of the bay windows near the back.

He walked closer to the desk, curious to know if this was Taehyung's office from home. The desk was very tidy with everything in a specific place as Jungkook ran his fingertips across the smooth wood. He sat down in the worn leather chair and sifted through the stacks of papers. Most of what was on these papers was completely new to Jungkook as his head throbbed painfully from reading the first sentence of one of the legal agreements. "Fuck," Jungkook whispered softly as he realized just how intelligent Taehyung would have to be to understand what was on this paper.