86- Wedding Bells

Hello, all you lovely beauties~♡ I hope that all is well for you~♡ I wish you nothing but the best~♡ I can't believe this story has as many views as it does and it's all thanks to you guys~♡ You all are so precious to me~♡ I am doing well with my new job now~♡ Not so many bruises anymore but there are still bruises.😂🤣 At best, I am clumsy and that's where they come from.🤷‍♀️ That and a couple of them are specifically from dropping a 160 pound box across my thighs.🤣😂 5 days later and it still hurts to touch.😂🤣 I apologize for the tardiness of this chapter but it just occurred to me that just an hour ago, Friday ended.🤣😂 This chapter is finally their wedding!😍 I'm excited to share that with you all and I hope that you are just as excited to read it~♡ This chapter contains some emotional words exchanged, but other than that, there isn't anything too triggering~♡ Either way, please remain advised when reading for innocent eyes~♡ Without further ado, please enjoy this next installment~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Their grand day had finally arrived. Taehyung's eighteenth birthday had finally passed and the day that they would be wed was hours away. They had agreed that they wouldn't see each other before the wedding so that they'd be more elated to see each other on the altar. Although, Jungkook didn't plan on waking up alone as he pouted at his blanket. He was hoping they'd at least have breakfast together before they went their separate ways until that moment. Jungkook sighed heavily, stretching his arms out in front of him as he tossed his blanket aside and stood to his feet. With a stretch of his back and a soft yawn, Jungkook walked over towards their hotel's vanity to get ready for the day. Noticing a small, hand-written note from Taehyung taped to the mirror, Jungkook picked it up and smiled to himself as his eyes scanned over the beautifully and elegantly written note: My darling, I am so excited for later today because I just can't wait to steal your last name~

Jungkook laughed pleasantly to himself, the smile that now spread across his face so wide that it almost hurt. He nodded to himself, just as excited for the evening since they would officially be married by then. He began setting out the make-up palettes on the vanity, rubbing his hands against his thighs as he waited for when the make-up artist would arrive. Jungkook didn't care whether they honestly had make-up artists or did their own make-up, but it was to ease Taehyung's stress that Jungkook decided they should hire one for Taehyung so that he could focus on other aspects of their wedding. Jungkook didn't mind someone else doing his make-up anyway because it gave him time to clear his thoughts and keep them focused on what really mattered on their special day.

Jungkook stared at his reflection in the mirror, biting his lip in anxiety when a soft knock at the door snapped him out of his reverie. The third knock on the door compelled Jungkook to his feet, his reflection a thing of the past as he walked over towards the door. Upon answering the door, Jungkook was met with an unfamiliar face. "Are you the make-up artist?" Jungkook inquired skeptically, eyeing the man in front of him.

"Yes, sir," the man responded vaguely as Jungkook stepped aside to allow him entry. The man marched straight for the vanity with a large leather satchel in hand before placing it on the vanity. He opened the bag up, pulling out brushes and more palettes as he silently gestured for Jungkook to take the seat in front of him. Jungkook hummed softly to himself but obeyed nonetheless, taking the seat as he peered up at the make-up artist with eager eyes and a soft smile. "Excited to be getting married?" The man implored softly, starting on Jungkook's foundation with a soft smile. Jungkook still couldn't help the smile on his face as he nodded. "Most definitely," Jungkook added, folding his hands in his lap and closing his eyes.