49- Congratulations

Hello, every one of you lovely readers~♡ I hope that you all are well~♡ Today has been painful for me, mainly because my hips and knees have been killing me.🤣😂 It makes me feel old, but I know I'm not that old.😂🤣 Although, I don't know what would be causing it other than being on my feet all day.🤣😂 Either way! Enough complaining about my hips.😂🤣 This chapter actually has some good news with it~♡ Although, it may be sad to some.:3 There isn't anything too triggering in this chapter, but please still be advised when reading~♡ Also, please don't come at me with the comment about Hyungwon, it was a heat of the moment comment, but I left it because it suited the moment.🤣😂 So, without further ado, please enjoy this next installment~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

The nightmares that proceeded to haunt Jungkook throughout the night abruptly jolted him awake before he was ready to wake up. With his thoughts so focused on improving himself in order to keep Taehyung by his side, his nightmares persisted to remind him that he wasn't adequate enough. That Taehyung's father would turn him away and take Taehyung away from him.

He lifted his head hastily, his head reeling from how fast he'd shifted into an upright position. Jungkook groaned from the pressure in his head after that, glancing around him to see that Taehyung was still snuggled into him. He sighed with relief as he rubbed his hand down Taehyung's back gently, turning his body towards Taehyung more.

Taehyung whimpered softly in his sleep before shifting his face further up Jungkook's chest, his fists balled into Jungkook's shirt. Jungkook froze for a moment, thinking he'd woken Taehyung up before smiling softly at the position Taehyung was sleeping. It was the cutest position Taehyung could have ended up and Jungkook couldn't help watching him sleep.

It was when Hyungwon finally stepped out of the back office that Jungkook tore his eyes away from the sleeping beauty. "Look who decided to finally come crawling out of his dragon lair," Jungkook ridiculed, his expression flat as Hyungwon tucked his hands inside his lab coat pockets. "It looks like you're more than well taken care of Jungkook," the nurse retorted, raising an eyebrow at Taehyung snuggled into Jungkook. Jungkook made a face at the nurse and rolled his eyes at Hyungwon's answer. "I'm not going to make him fetch me food when it should be your job," Jungkook replied, caressing his hand through Taehyung's shaggy hair.

"You are unbelievable," Hyungwon responded with an annoyed sigh and a roll of his own eyes but left to retrieve sustenance for Jungkook anyway. Mumbling to himself about how disrespectful Jungkook was to him and how Jungkook blatantly snatched his fiance away in front of him.

Jungkook felt his stomach grumble underneath Taehyung's hip, hoping that the sound had gone unnoticed by the sleeping beauty. Taehyung mumbled something in his sleep, fully earning Jungkook's attention as he wondered what Taehyung was even dreaming about to be talking in his sleep. Taehyung shifted slightly closer to Jungkook's face and mumbled something about Jungkook under his breath before slipping even closer and kissing Jungkook in his sleep.

Jungkook's cheeks burned with the heat of feeling shy as he gently tried to shake Taehyung awake. "Tae, darling. It's time to wake up, sweetface," Jungkook urged out of embarrassment, earning a small whimper. "Five more minutes," Taehyung whined, turning his face into Jungkook's neck. Jungkook's hands froze on Taehyung's back as he tried to pat his back. "Please wake up, Tae baby. You're unintentionally starting things that can't be finished, babe," Jungkook pleaded, gasping softly as Taehyung's warm breath fanned out across Jungkook's neck. Goosebumps dispersed across his skin as he groaned softly, his hand gripping Taehyung's shirt near his shoulders.