51- Concocting a Plan

Hello all you lovely, beautiful souls who read this~♡♡♡ I'm so sorry that this is two weeks later than intended. I've been mentally stressed with work and all, especially the hours.🥺😔 It gives me no time to my thoughts and hardly any time to write, but I'm making it work.:3 But enough about that, this chapter has very minor depictions of violence so please be advised when reading~♡ Otherwise, please enjoy the chapter~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Jungkook fell back into the wall at Jisoo's words, his whole world reeling with that brief utterance. Jisoo quickly moved to try and catch him as he shoved her hands away from him. "How?! I used protection every time we were together! How the fuck did that happen?!" Jungkook asked, panicking at what would happen between him and Taehyung now. He was hoping that Taehyung would forgive him, the way he finally forgave Taehyung for sleeping with Yoongi and Hoseok.

Jisoo shrugged at his words and Jungkook shook his head vigorously. "No! You don't get out of answering this with a shrug! That is not an answer and I will not accept that as an answer either," Jungkook declared angrily, grabbing Jisoo by her arm. "How did it happen?" Jungkook asked once again, his grip tightening around her arm but not enough to hurt her. Jisoo sighed softly as she rolled her eyes. "You remember when the condom broke? Well, I lied about being on the pill, okay? I didn't want you to panic then," she started nonchalantly, casting her eyes down at the ground.

"Fuck! So you're just going to casually drop that on me now that I was in a happy and loving relationship?" Jungkook asked, wiping away the sweat that beaded along his forehead in anxiety. He was starting to feel suffocated, over-heated, and dizzy as he fanned himself. Jisoo clasped her hands together as she looked up at Jungkook. "Well... I needed help raising the child. I'm not going to just get rid of it," she stated, placing her hand on her hip.

Jungkook sighed loudly as he glared at her from under his hand. "So you're just trying to trap me then? You think I wanted a child this young? Fine. I'll talk to Taehyung about helping raise this abomination," Jungkook mentioned as Jisoo hastily grabbed his arm that still clutched his stitches. "No! I want to be a part of this child's life too! They'll need a mommy," she cried as Jungkook suddenly hissed in pain. They both glanced down to see a dark shade of red spreading across the center of Jungkook's hospital gown and Jisoo's eyes widened.

"O- Oh, God! Wh- what happened?" Jisoo asked panicked as Jungkook reeled back into the wall. "Fuck. Get somebody," he instructed, sliding slowly down the wall in his already weakened state. Jisoo rushed into the nurse's office as she pointed towards the hallway in a panic. "S- Somebody! Q- Quickly! H- Jungkook is bleeding," she cried, frantically pointing towards the hallway as Taehyung was the first one to rush out of the room. Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jimin weren't too far behind him as Seokjin grabbed the nurse and drug him out into the hallway to help as well.

||

To his dismay, Jungkook woke several hours later in bed once again with fresh stitches. He was wanting to heal quickly in order to be at the soiree with Taehyung, but now he wasn't so sure he'd even be able to attend. He noticed two people jump up from the corners of his eyes as Taehyung's and Jisoo's faces came into clear view. "Kookie," they both cried in unison, tears dripping onto his face from both of them. He pulled his arms out from underneath the covers as he moved to wipe only Taehyung's tears. "I'm fine. Please don't cry, okay?" Jungkook asked, trying to coax Taehyung to calm down now.