59- Dangerous Expanses

Hello, all you beautiful and lovely readers out there~♡ I hope you are doing well.:3 Better than well, actually~♡ It's been a rough week for me with rude people galore and double shifts a daily thing right now. I am sore, exhausted, and having mental breakdowns at work, but all in all, I am still doing well.:3 I am trying my best to make the most of this situation right now.:3 I was even paid here recently to write a sex letter for one of my coworker's men.😂🤣 It was pretty interesting, but she liked it and then showed a lot of my other coworkers, who also liked it.🤣😂 So that was fun.🤣😂 This chapter has an extensive amount of sexual content, so please be advised when reading~♡ Other than that, (if you're looking for that), then you're safe~♡ I hope that you all will enjoy this chapter and continue to support this little fanfiction of mine~♡ Remember that I love you all and wish you all the best~♡ Please enjoy the next installment~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Jungkook was unaware of Taehyung crawling closer until the elder grabbed his shoulder. Taehyung pulled Jungkook back onto the mattress, his face hovering over Jungkook's vision. "Tae, why don't you lay down? I'll get you some water and we can wait for this to pass through your system," Jungkook stated as Taehyung visibly pouted. Jungkook could tell that was not what he wanted to hear.

Taehyung huffed loudly with annoyance, throwing himself back onto the mattress harshly. Jungkook immediately reacted, thinking he was going to end up throwing himself off the edge of the bed, and grabbed Taehyung's legs. He pulled the elder towards him as Taehyung rolled over onto his stomach, dragging the blankets with him to get away from Jungkook. His annoyance fueled by the drugs as he kicked Jungkook's grip off of his ankle. "You're so mean," Taehyung whined cutely from the cacoon of blankets.

Jungkook sighed with exasperation as he crawled onto the bed, trying to unwrap Taehyung since he'd been complaining about being hot earlier. "Tae, you're going to end up overheating if you keep yourself buried in the blankets like this," Jungkook advised, finally prying the blankets away from Taehyung's face. The sight that greeted him sent a tingling sensation straight down as Taehyung's unfocused dark brown eyes stared up at Jungkook with desire. His cheeks were still flushed, his lips appearing plumper with his pout while his hair fanned out underneath him in a beautiful mess.

Jungkook remained hovering over Taehyung, stunned by his beauty as he moved to pull back. Taehyung stretched his arm out of the blankets and gripped Jungkook's wrist, pulling him back towards him. "Lay with me, please," Taehyung begged softly from the blankets as Jungkook sighed softly in defeat. He lowered himself to lay down next to Taehyung as Taehyung threw the blankets off of his naked body. Jungkook liked it better when Taehyung was covered up because he wasn't so tempted by his love's seductive enchantment. "Tae, we should at least get you into some pajamas," Jungkook tried to rationalize, turning onto his side to face Taehyung. He stared at Taehyung as the elder stared back at him, still holding his wrist.

Taehyung lifted Jungkook's hand to his face, playing with his fingers for a moment before pressing his thumbs into the palm of Jungkook's hand. Jungkook found it cute that Taehyung was so fascinated with his hand for the time being. That was until Taehyung tugged Jungkook's index finger into his mouth before deliberately dragging his lips along the length of his finger and softly sucking on Jungkook's fingertip. Jungkook swallowed hard as Taehyung repeated this process several times over, stimulating Jungkook further. It was keeping Taehyung preoccupied though, even if Jungkook was suffering from these ministrations.

Taehyung removed Jungkook's finger from his mouth and moved his hand out of his face to see Jungkook biting his lip. It was taking everything within Jungkook not to do anything with Taehyung as he inched closer to Jungkook. Taehyung moved Jungkook's hand to wrap around his back as Taehyung leaned forward and kissed Jungkook tenderly on his lips, Taehyung's hand cupping Jungkook's erection and caressing tenderly. Jungkook had reached his breaking point now. There was only so much teasing he could endure as his hand moved from Taehyung's back to behind his head.