48- Sudden Requests

Hello, my lovely babies~♡ I know you guys are not actually babies, but I will call you that because I love you all~♡ So I put all of the chapters that I have written so far, plus all of my drafts I have into a word document and it's about 300+ pages of an absolute disaster.😂🤣 But this little work of fiction is my baby and I want to protect it, just in case anything ever happens. I can always reupload it then~♡ This chapter has some minor mention of anxiety about future plans between Tae and Kook, but I also hope you guys will enjoy the cute moments between them in this chapter too.:3 Without further ado, I give you chapter 48~♡ I hope you all will enjoy this chapter~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Jungkook had just given up on getting anything to eat for lunch and was about to lay back down when Taehyung bustled into the nurse's office hurriedly. Taehyung's eyes lit up at the sight of Jungkook sitting up in bed, even though his face was still extremely pale and drained of all pigment. "Jungkook," Taehyung cried softly, his voice cracking horridly as he rushed towards Jungkook. "I- I'm so happy to s- see you awake," Taehyung exclaimed, his voice cracking even more with emotion as he wrapped his arms firmly around Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook gently patted Taehyung's back to comfort him, Taehyung tilting his head down to kiss Jungkook. It was a simple peck on the lips, but it was far more than enough to have Jungkook turned on with nowhere to go. Jungkook shifted the blankets to hide that he was aroused by a simple touch of their lips and cleared his throat. "I'm happy to see you too, Tae. I'm actually really glad you came. I've missed you so much and that bitch of a nurse won't wake me when you have come to visit so
I've missed many of your visits beforehand..." Jungkook trailed off, glad to see that Taehyung was alive and well. The last time he'd actually seen Taehyung, he was still lying in the dirt, unconscious after Jeremy had choked him half to death.

Jungkook held Taehyung's hand firmly in his own as he tugged gently on Taehyung's arm. "Climb into bed with me," Jungkook instructed, realizing he was far too weak to pull Taehyung into the bed with him. Taehyung crawled over the safety rail and snuggled up beside Jungkook, the feeling of emptiness and loneliness completely dissipating as they held each other close. Taehyung was careful as he rested his arm over Jungkook's stomach, not wanting to hurt Jungkook further or rupture the stitches. "Kookie," Taehyung addressed as Jungkook looked down at Taehyung's large, doe eyes. "Would you still be able to attend my parent's soiree if it's this upcoming Tuesday?" Taehyung asked softly, afraid of how Jungkook would respond.

Jungkook tenderly ran his fingertips up the side of Taehyung's arm, thinking about how to respond to Taehyung's question. "Well, Tae. Are they going to introduce me as your boyfriend or just your friend?" Jungkook asked in retort, wondering how this was going to play out now. "Because in all honesty, if they're only going to introduce me as your friend... My feelings would be really hurt right now," Jungkook admitted as Taehyung peeked up at him. With his head resting on Jungkook's chest, Jungkook couldn't help but smile as his heart beat steadily under Taehyung's ear. "I don't want to be just your friend anymore and if they introduce that bitch as your fianceé like I think they're going to do, I'll kill myself," Jungkook declared nonchalantly, alarming Taehyung.

"Wh- What?! Why? What would I do without you, Jungkook? I- I already felt empty enough when I wasn't able to see you, how do you think I'll be if you were to die?" Taehyung asked, tears welling up in his eyes again. The memory of Jungkook's heart stopping that day always made him emotional and Jungkook didn't understand how that had affected him. "I- I don't want you to die," Taehyung whispered almost inaudible, his fingers tightening around Jungkook's sheets. Jungkook finally noticed the shift in Taehyung's demeanor as he glanced down to see large, teary eyes staring back up at him. "Tae, I know what I said hurt you, and I'm sorry. But I can't honestly see myself without you anymore. Life becomes mundane and listless, why would I want a life like that?" Jungkook asked, rubbing Taehyung's arm in reassurance. "I want to be with you and I know you want to be with me too. So why can't you break your engagement off to that asshole and just marry me?" Jungkook asked, totally catching the both of them off guard. "I- I mean, i- in the future! Marry me in the future," Jungkook enunciated, blushing furiously under Taehyung's intense gaze.