29- Obtaining your Way

Hello, everyone!~♡ I hope your days are well and you're healthy~♡ I am so very grateful to all of you who continue to read this story!~♡ Thank you all so much~♡ I love you all~♡ I have been visiting family for the past week now, so I had to hide in my cousin's room just to work on this chapter.xD Please read at your own discretion, even if there isn't anything too bad in this chapter because who knows about the next one?😂🤣 I have been working on another book as well actually that will be released on the 20th of this month called Wish You were Here~♡ So please look forward to that and maybe support it too~🥺♡ If you don't mind.🥺♡ Without further ado, the next chapter~♡ Please enjoy~♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Hoseok stared at the empty space beside him for a moment before quickly glancing at the nurse in alarm. The nurse stared at Hoseok before shrugging as Hoseok dashed out the door after Yoongi. He didn't understand why Yoongi had acted this way, but he could tell that Yoongi was hurt by something he'd done. He could feel his heart beating erratically in his chest as he chased Yoongi down, his fear of failing the person he loved most in the world propelling him forward.

He caught up to Yoongi quickly, grabbing him by his arm and turning Yoongi towards him. It was a rough hug, with Yoongi's hand striking him in the stomach hard, but Hoseok didn't want to let go of Yoongi. He groaned softly as Yoongi buried his face in Hoseok's shoulder to keep him from seeing his tears, wrapping his arms around Hoseok's back tightly. Hoseok gently patted Yoongi's back, trying to calm the smaller male's trembling shoulders. "Yoongi? What did I do? In order for me to correct what I've done, I need you to talk to me not run away from me and tell me everything is fine," Hoseok coaxed, running soothing fingers through Yoongi's hair. "So, please talk to me whenever you're ready."

Yoongi nodded softly into Hoseok's shoulder, sniffling quietly as he pulled away and wiped his eyes. "You are the problem, Hobi. You can't even suppress your feelings for another person in front of your boyfriend. It really stings to see you so head over heels in love with someone else," Yoongi stated, sighing softly as he pushed away from Hoseok. Hoseok stared at Yoongi, trying to understand what he'd done so wrong.

"Wh- what do you mean?" Hoseok asked, gently tugging on his own sleeve from anxiety. Yoongi's eyes narrowed significantly as he shoved Hoseok hard in his arm. "You fawning over Taehyung when I was standing right next to you," Yoongi declared loudly, rolling his eyes. "It's not hard to tell that you have overwhelming feelings for Taehyung, Hobi. And since your feelings are so strong... Here's what I'm going to do. I'll allow the polyamorous relationship for two reasons... One, if you leave me for Taehyung... At least I'll know what your feelings towards me really were. And two, maybe you'll get him out of your system and realize you really don't want to be with him," Yoongi stated, feeling his heart being torn at his own words.

Hoseok stared at Yoongi for a moment before clasping Yoongi's hands in his own. "I'd never leave you, I can promise you that," Hoseok whispered softly to Yoongi. "You've seen me at my worst and still want to be with me. You've helped me through a lot of tough times. I'm not just going to leave you like that," he added, intertwining their fingers together. Yoongi made a face before leaning into Hoseok slightly. "You can't promise that. Feelings change and so do people. Isn't that why you asked for a poly-relationship?" Yoongi asked, sighing deeply.

Hoseok shook his head, feeling a little guilty as he wrapped his arms around Yoongi. "No, not completely. I just wanted to try that kind of relationship, but if you're not comfortable with it, things don't have to happen without you present. Or the relationship itself doesn't have to happen at all," Hoseok stated, rubbing Yoongi's shoulder with his hand. "Sound fair to you?"