5- Seeking Supplies

Hello, guys~♡ I'm so very, very sorry for the delay. I had a major moment of writer's block and it took me sooooo long to get back to this chapter. For that, I can not apologize enough, but here is the next chapter~♡ It only contains mentions of drug use, a mental drug break, and sexual content. Please be advised when reading though~♡ I hope you all enjoy this chapter and I love you all so much~♡♡♡♡ You've continued to support this little work, even though it's been on pause for so long.xD So, thank you for that and please enjoy~♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

After a few hours of being strapped to the flat and uncomfortable bed he lay upon, Jungkook's restraints were finally removed. He sighed with relief as he rubbed his sore wrists, staring at the male nurse in front of him. The nurse held out a tube of ointment towards him with a soft smile and a shake of his head. "That should help with the holes you put in your skin trying to claw at nonexistent bugs," he stated with a chuckle before turning away from Jungkook.

Jungkook eagerly took the ointment, applying a pea-sized coat onto one of the gashes that burned before his mind snapped back to attention. "Um, would you happen to have any lubricant...? You know, since you have this..." Jungkook stated nervously now as he thought about why he asked the nurse this question. Even if he was curious where he'd be able to obtain any if he were to physically be with Taehyung without hurting him.

The nurse peeked over his shoulder at Jungkook with a sly look in his eye, knowing all too well what Jungkook would be using it for. "I would give you some if I had some. There is a convenience store within the walls of this campus. You may be able to find supplies of that nature there," the nurse stated with a smile. "We still have to have you all practicing safe sex and everything," he added, laughing as he turned back towards his work.

Jungkook nodded slightly and hopped off the bed, tiptoeing past the nurse so that he could be out of there without any more discussion. He hadn't been told he was allowed to leave, but he couldn't take another minute in that stuffy room with that suffocating atmosphere.

He quickly turned a sharp corner and bumped into someone hard, almost losing his balance as he wobbled on his feet. The other person, however, he heard fall back onto the floor, hearing the flat of their hands smack the cold tile loudly. Jungkook opened his eyes to stare into the large doe eyes of Taehyung. "Oh! Hey! What were you doing in the nurse's office?" Taehyung asked, briskly standing back up and brushing himself off. Jungkook's eyes widened slightly at this god-given opportunity and he couldn't let it pass as he rubbed the back of his head nervously. "I- I kind of freaked out a little bit. My mind wandered too much."

Taehyung gently patted Jungkook's shoulder hesitantly, almost second-guessing himself as a result of his anxiety and Jungkook's actions. He didn't know if he'd made Jungkook uncomfortable after everything that had happened previously. "S- Sorry I wasn't watching where I was going," Taehyung admitted softly, biting his lip. Jungkook watched Taehyung's actions carefully before sighing heavily, impatiently yanking Taehyung's arm and jerking him to walk alongside him. 

Taehyung tripped over his own feet at first, following after Jungkook by the tight grip on his arm. "Where are we going?" Taehyung questioned curiously, staring at the back of Jungkook's head. Neither one had previously said anything to the other as they'd walked and Taehyung was becoming increasingly concerned by Jungkook's actions. He wondered if Jungkook was still freaking out or not.

Jungkook turned a desolate corner sharply, tugging Taehyung behind the wall with him as he caged Taehyung between his arms and the wall. Taehyung stared straight into Jungkook's intense and burning gaze, feeling heat rise into his face as his mouth fell agape at the passion of the atmosphere. "Wh- what's wrong?" Taehyung stammered, trying to break the thick silence that dangled over them.