83- Plans for a Future

Hello, all you beautiful and lovely readers~♡ I hope all is well for you and you are making the most of each day~♡ Remember that you are loved each and every day!~♡ This week I will be bringing you a double update.:3 Why? Because today is a special day for me~♡ At 1:14 pm central time, I will officially have been born 29 years ago.:3 Hopefully, you all will have blessed days today and many more to come~♡ There isn't anything really triggering in this chapter, but there is some minor mention of sexual content so please be advised when reading~♡ I do hope however, that you find this chapter cute~♡ Anything dealing with babies is cute to me, but not everyone feels the same way.🤣😂 Without further ado though, I hope that you all will enjoy this chapter~♡ Please look forward to the chapter that will be updated on Friday as well~♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Taehyung met Jungkook at the top of the stairs, Jungkook kissing Taehyung deeply as he scooped the elder off his feet. Taehyung giggled as he held onto Jungkook's shoulders and pressed his forehead against Jungkook's own. "What has you in such a good mood, darling?" Taehyung asked softly as Jungkook put Taehyung's feet back down on the ground. Jungkook shifted his gaze towards Jimin before clearing his throat and averting his eyes with slight embarrassment, his cheeks a soft tint of pink. "Ah, hell, Jimin," Jungkook acknowledged, wondering why Jimin was at their house right now. Taehyung wondered what Jungkook was going to say before he acknowledged Jimin as Taehyung forced a smile past the pain. "Oh! Minnie lives in the guest house with Hoseok and Yoongi," Taehyung explained as Jungkook nodded in understanding, scratching the back of his neck in his humiliation.

"Oh, okay. I was wondering what we'd need a guest house for," Jungkook laughed softly as Annalise commenced her small cries for attention the moment she heard Jungkook's voice. Jungkook was hasty to check on her, picking her up out of her crib and cradling her in his arms. Taehyung watched as Jungkook sat in the rocking chair in her room and rocked Annalise into security and sleepiness. Taehyung slowly walked downstairs and returned with a bottle in his hand and a tender smile on his face. "She needs to eat a lot," Taehyung explained softly as he handed the bottle to Jungkook. "She's very weak and very sick. The doctors told me we would have a rough time getting her past the first year," Taehyung explained quietly, hinting towards his own condition subliminally as Jungkook looked up at him with wide eyes. Annalise was Taehyung's only child. Jungkook was damned and determined he was going to ensure that she had a long and prosperous life.

"Don't worry, baby. We'll get her through it," Jungkook announced boldly, standing to his feet and kissing Taehyung sensually. Before Jungkook could put the bottle between Annalise's lips, she repeatedly smacked Taehyung's face away from Jungkook's own. When Taehyung pulled back to stare at her in dismay, Annalise had pulled the bottle into her mouth and commenced acting as if she didn't do anything by trying to assist Jungkook hold her bottle. Jungkook chuckled loudly as Taehyung scoffed softly in offense. "I can't believe her! Jealous. So very jealous," Taehyung playfully chastised as she continued to stare up at Jungkook. She put her tiny hand on Jungkook's face and squeezed his cheek in her hand, her minuscule nails scraping his skin. Jungkook continued to chuckle as Taehyung shook his head in disbelief. "Bad, baby. We don't pull skin," Taehyung stated as he pried her hand off Jungkook's face. Immediately, Annalise dropped the bottle and proceeded to wail until Jungkook placed her head against his shoulder in an attempt to calm her. She snuggled her head against Jungkook's shoulder and promptly ceased her sobbing and screams.

Taehyung felt a spasm of jealousy as he turned his head away, only for Jungkook to slip his index finger underneath Taehyung's chin and turn his attention back towards him. Before Taehyung could protest, Jungkook pressed his lips against Taehyung's own causing the elder to melt against him. Although the kiss was short lived as Annalise slapped Jungkook's face now causing the younger to laugh. Taehyung couldn't help but giggle either as he leaned his head against Jungkook's opposite shoulder. After several moments like that, Jungkook and Taehyung collected Gabriel and Ezra as well, bringing the infants downstairs with them and Jimin. Yeontan met them at the bottom landing, his tail wagging as Taehyung sat down on the ground with Gabriel and Ezra. Jungkook laid out a blanket on the floor for the little ones while Taehyung laid them on their tummies on the blanket. Yeontan weaved inbetween them as he sniffed them pleasantly and incessantly, licking the side of each of their faces before curling up at the edge of their blanket and watching them- protectively.