41- Reignited Love for Life

Hello all of you lovely readers~♡ Thank you all so much for 7.38K reads~♡♡♡ Like it means so much to me~♡ I hope you all will continue supporting this little fanfiction of mine.:3 I will try my best to keep this entertaining for you all with regular updates~♡ I hope that you all have been enjoying this little work until now.:3 There is a little surprise for you all towards the end of the chapter~♡ I hope that you all will enjoy~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Taehyung and Jungkook both turned towards the sound with annoyed expressions. That was until Taehyung saw who it was that had cleared their throat and froze on the spot. Jungkook on the other hand, crossed his arms over his chest and sneered at the man in front of them. "Can we help you?" Jungkook asked with a nasty tone as they stared back at the nurse with disdain.

Hyungwon cleared his throat once more, glaring hard at Taehyung as he motioned for Taehyung to approach him. "I need to speak with my fiancé if you don't mind," Hyungwon emphasized, watching Taehyung internally struggle. Taehyung still hadn't made a move to get out of the bed with Jungkook when Hyungwon approached him fiercely instead. He yanked Taehyung out of Jungkook's bed by his arm, causing the younger to cry out as Jungkook threw a remote from off the bedside table at the nurse, hitting him in the side of his face. "Get your filthy fucking hands off of him," Jungkook threatened, his eyes clouding with rage as he stared at the tight grip Hyungwon held on Taehyung's arm. It looked tight enough to bruise the slender male's arm.

Taehyung stared at Jungkook with large, pleading eyes as Jungkook inhaled sharply and closed his eyes. Taehyung realized this was Jungkook's way of dealing with his anger as he glanced up cautiously at Hyungwon, who dragged Taehyung into the hallway. He slammed the door to his office and dragged Taehyung a few feet away from the door so that Jungkook wouldn't hear them.

Hyungwon immediately let go of Taehyung's arm when they were a good distance away from the door. Taehyung stared hesitantly up at Hyungwon as he rubbed the sore spot on his arm, Hyungwon looking apologetic. "I'm sorry for the way I handled you. That wasn't right and I shouldn't have let him aggravate me like that. I am terribly sorry," Hyungwon apologized as Taehyung nodded absentmindedly at his words. He didn't care what Hyungwon had to say for himself right now, he was certain that his grip had left a bruise. He gingerly continued to rub his arm as Hyungwon continued on. "It's just his attitude is so brazen towards me and it angers me," Hyungwon added softly, gently caressing Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung retracted slightly as Hyungwon sighed softly. "Please don't be too upset with me about the way I acted and the way I spoke. I know you don't like me in a romantic sense, and I'm perfectly fine with that. I know you harbor immense romantic feelings towards Jungkook as well, for whatever reason. Even when he's mistreated you in the past, so obviously I know I stand nowhere near him. I also know that you will choose him over me, but what will your father think right now? With everything that's going on with you, do you honestly think he'll be pleased if you end up in a scandal?" Hyungwon asked as Taehyung grasped his shirt tightly in his hands. "I have a way we can remedy your father and your feelings towards Jungkook without anyone being none the wiser," Hyungwon added, pulling a small square box from his doctor's coat.

"You only have to wear it around your father. Since your mother appears to abhor this decision your father made on his own, he's the only one who needs ever to see it," Hyungwon advised, placing the small box in Taehyung's hand. "Jungkook doesn't even need to know about it. I'll let you go about your relationship with him without affair and make sure that your status remains reputable."