75- Surprise Guests

Hello, all you beautiful and lovely readers~♡ I hope that you all are well and enjoying life to the fullest~♡ Never let someone's hateful comments ruin your days because you are beautiful and you are loved~♡ Always remember that~♡ So please don't feel the need to scar your lovely skin or take yourself out of this world. Even with the hateful people, there is still beauty in this world~♡ Someone will always love you and that's a beautiful thing in itself~♡ I know these chapters have been coming about a day later than normal now, but it's been harder for me to update on Fridays when I'm working open to close.🥺 So I apologize for that and I will try my best to get back to updating on Fridays~♡ There is minor mention of sexual content and almost incestuous acts, so please be advised when reading this chapter~♡ Does that tell you all who these surprise guests are? Either way, I hope that you'll enjoy the chapter!~♡ Without further ado, please enjoy~♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Finally, Jungkook was capable of moving closer towards the car as he felt his head spin. He couldn't handle the lack of sleep and receiving a gift of this magnitude. It just wasn't feasible as he glanced over at Taehyung, his eyes wide with alarm. Taehyung smiled pleasantly at the surprise that Jungkook still displayed as he clasped his hands behind his back. "I figured it was time you started to learn how to drive... So I bought you your own car. Use it however you want," Taehyung announced as Jungkook's eyes remained wide, staring between Taehyung and the expensive luxury car.

Before Taehyung could say anything else, Jungkook dipped Taehyung into a heated kiss that caused the elder to melt. He gripped Jungkook's shirt tightly in his fists, afraid he'd fall if he let go but one of Jungkook's hands was clasped firmly around his waist and the other around the back of his head. Taehyung felt lightheaded as Jungkook kissed him with a passion that seared them both. Although Taehyung couldn't fight Jungkook's passion at his current angle, his lungs feeling as if they would collapse if he couldn't catch his breath.

Jungkook pulled back for a moment, Taehyung gasping for air before Jungkook kissed him once again. Taehyung felt every fiber of his being vibrate with the fervor that Jungkook was relinquishing onto him. Jungkook pulled Taehyung back into an upright position before releasing Taehyung's lips once again. Taehyung gasped heavily as he collapsed onto the ground, hacking from the sharp intake of air. Jungkook knelt down beside him, wrapping his arms tight around Taehyung. Taehyung smiled softly as he patted Jungkook's back tenderly, hearing the soft, stifled sniffles leaving Jungkook. "Kookie?" Taehyung questioned softly, surprised by the sounds of Jungkook sniffling. "Are you crying?" Taehyung implored, worried he'd upset him by trying to break away from the kiss moments before.

"I- I only tried to pull away to breathe," Taehyung explained frantically, pulling Jungkook back to see him laugh softly through his tears. "It's not that, Tae," Jungkook stated softly as he chuckled, attempting to wipe his eyes. "Nobody has ever thought of me as being so important to them and then there's you," Jungkook clarified with a light-hearted chuckle. "It's almost like I can do no wrong in your eyes and we both know that's not true," Jungkook declared with a tender smile as he cupped Taehyung's face in his hands.

Taehyung laughed softly at Jungkook's words as they stared at each other for a moment. "So you like it then?" Taehyung finally asked as they both laughed. "Of course I like it, Tae. But I love anything that you get me so you didn't have to make it so expensive," Jungkook stated softly as he let go of Taehyung's face to stand to his feet. He reached his hand down to help Taehyung to his feet as well, pulling Taehyung into his arms. "I'd ask if we could go for a ride quickly, but I know your mom had plans for New Year's Eve and she'll probably want to give you a small party for your late birthday," Jungkook reasoned as Taehyung turned his back into Jungkook's chest. Jungkook rested his chin on Taehyung's shoulder as Taehyung curled into Jungkook's grasp.