43- Passionate Night

Hello, all you lovely readers~♡♡♡ I hope that you all are well~♡ Are you excited for this year to come to an end like I am? Are you looking forward to the holidays as well though? I am.:3 I always love celebrating the holidays~♡ This chapter does have sexual content so please be advised when reading~♡ Without further ado, please enjoy this next installment~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Taehyung shivered violently against Jungkook in the cold weather, snow still falling all around them as Jungkook finally pulled away from the kiss. Jungkook could see the small white crystalline powder sticking to Taehyung's cocoa colored locks, adding a new depth to his beauty. "Come on, let's get you back to the dorm and warmed up," Jungkook whispered, intertwining his fingers with Taehyung's own as they walked briskly back to their school.

Jungkook had to admit that he hated being there, but being there did bring one shining light into his life and that was Taehyung. He certainly didn't think things would turn out this way, but he couldn't be happier as they huddled close together near the security gate and waited for the gate to open. Taehyung shivered violently beside Jungkook as Jungkook wrapped him in the blazer Taehyung had given him earlier that day. Although Taehyung gently placed it back over Jungkook's shoulders. "I'll be fine," Taehyung mumbled softly, cuddling close to Jungkook. They dashed towards the front door, eager to get inside the building and out of the snow.

Once inside the building, Taehyung sighed softly in relief and placed his head on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung, holding him tightly before whispering in his ear. "Come on, Tae. We need to get you warmed up," Jungkook whispered, shifting Taehyung closer to him. Even though he was still recovering, Jungkook could tell that Taehyung's health took a more serious hit tonight as he breathed heavily against Jungkook's shoulder. "Why didn't you wait until it was a warmer day, Tae?" Jungkook asked, worried about him as Taehyung lifted his head off Jungkook's shoulder. His eyebrows were knit in desperation as he pouted, shaking his head softly. "I- I couldn't wait to take you on a date," Taehyung whispered, Jungkook hinting a slight wheeze behind his words. Jungkook scoffed softly and kissed Taehyung's forehead before he swiftly swept Taehyung off his feet.

Taehyung snuggled close into Jungkook's chest as Jungkook carried him off to one of their rooms because Jungkook really didn't want to return to the nurse's office with Taehyung. He wanted to spend the night with Taehyung, keeping him warm and cuddling after such a wonderful date. It was always the perfect way to end a date, Jungkook thought as he gently pushed the door open to Taehyung's dorm room. Jungkook noticed Jimin and Yeontan were already asleep in his bed as Jungkook quietly tiptoed over towards Taehyung's bed.

Jungkook laid Taehyung on the bed, Taehyung sitting up as he moved to untie his shoes. Jungkook halted him in his actions as he knelt down and untied Taehyung's shoes for him. He pulled Taehyung's shoes off and slowly removed his socks as well, holding Taehyung's foot gingerly at his ankle. Taehyung tilted his head in confusion, wondering what Jungkook was thinking before the younger tenderly pressed his fingers into the pad of Taehyung's foot. Taehyung realized Jungkook was massaging his foot now as he watched the younger male for a moment before opening his mouth to speak. "What are you doing?" Taehyung asked softly, whispering into the dark silence.

Jungkook didn't respond as he continued to massage Taehyung's foot before slowly lowering Taehyung's foot to the ground. Jungkook's lips found Taehyung's own in the dark with his abdomen perched between Taehyung's legs, his hands resting on Taehyung's thighs as Taehyung cupped Jungkook's face. Jungkook's hands moved towards Taehyung's waist, untucking Taehyung's shirt slowly and unbuttoning it sensually. Taehyung pulled away from the kiss to breathe only for Jungkook to attach their lips once more. Taehyung moaned softly into the kiss as Jungkook's hands moved to the front of his waistline, deliberately unbuttoning his pants to take them off of him.