34- Still Struggling

Hello, everyone~♡ I hope that all is well for all you lovely flowers~♡♡ We're getting close to the chapter where we reveal the nurse's name~♡ Which I am excited for because I wonder if you wonderful readers would be surprised?~♡ You should let me know when his name is revealed~♡ There isn't anything that I would think you guys would find triggering, but please read at your own risk~♡♡♡ Well, without further ado, here is the next installment~♡♡♡ Please enjoy~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Jungkook swallowed hard now as all eyes were on him. He shook his head softly, clasping his chair to keep from falling over onto the ground from dizziness. "N- no. I- I don't wish to talk about that just yet..." Jungkook trailed off, flushing bright red as he turned his gaze towards the floor. The teacher nodded at that and proceeded with his lecture, aware that Jungkook still seemed to be struggling to open up to this support group.

After Jungkook's class was over, he swiftly picked up his things, and even though he wasn't feeling adequate, he scrambled out of the classroom and down the corridor towards the nurse's office. He hurried down the hallway and stepped into the nurse's office, slamming the door shut behind him. He shoved his back against the door and let out a relieved sigh as he hoped his teacher hadn't followed him.

He strolled casually over towards Taehyung, the elder sitting up in his bed as his eyes roamed up and down Jungkook's body. "Y- You're wearing the outfit I'd wanted to buy you," Taehyung commented, pushing the blankets aside to get out of his bed. Jungkook gently grazed Taehyung's hand, soothing his palm on top of Taehyung's hand to stop him with a soft smile on his face that he had to force. He didn't feel like smiling, but Taehyung didn't deserve any hostility as Jungkook crouched beside Taehyung's bed. Taehyung couldn't even distinguish the temperature difference in Jungkook because his hands had been warmed under the blankets and he knew they probably felt unnaturally warm to Jungkook. "Jungkook?" Taehyung asked, noticing the dark circles under Jungkook's eyes that only seemed darker than they should appear. "You look really tired..."

Jungkook laughed softly, heaving the blankets back over Taehyung with a small smile. "Stay under the blankets. You need to stay warm or you won't get any better," Jungkook urged softly, feeling his stomach churn at the way Taehyung was staring at him in concern. He hated to lie to Taehyung, but he didn't want him worrying. Didn't need him worrying about his health more than his own. "Don't worry, Tae. Hoseok just came and woke me up before I was ready to wake up, I promise," Jungkook whispered, leaning closer to Taehyung. He kissed Taehyung's full lips softly, his hand moving to cup Taehyung's jaw as he deepened the kiss. He suddenly felt a need to be with Taehyung, his desire insatiable as he pressed Taehyung back into the mattress and stood to his feet, climbing onto the bed with him. He was straddling Taehyung's narrow waist and kissing him with a fervor that Taehyung couldn't endure at the moment. He wasn't expecting this from Jungkook when he said he'd visit.

Even the nurse clearing his throat didn't stop Jungkook's vivacious passion as he ground his hips against Taehyung's own, both male's moaning into the kiss. Taehyung's nails dug into Jungkook's shoulder from the intense fervor as Jungkook's head careened from the lack of oxygen, but he wasn't relenting just yet. "Jungkook," the nurse shouted, gaining both Jungkook's and Taehyung's attention as they quickly pulled apart. "Do you mind climbing off of my patient? He was running a fever after you two were finished galavanting around town, so if you don't mind letting him rest today," the nurse added, his voice dry with jealousy as he walked over toward his desk.

Jungkook glanced down at their positions, his eyes focused on Taehyung with a noticeably unfocused gaze. "Y- you had a fever yesterday? I- I thought you said you were feeling better?" Jungkook asked, staring down at Taehyung as he panted softly. Taehyung offered a soft smile as he caught his breath. "I- I was feeling b- betterish... I- I guess that's probably why you felt cold to me," Taehyung reasoned since Jungkook had told him he was fine and seemed perfectly fine today.